Raith v Ayr Ayr fya etc etc

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can see us scoring another 4 or 5 in this one. We have been getting better with every game while the opposite seems true of Ayr. 

How many goals will the unstoppable Lewy Vaughan score this week? I reckon he is due a hat trick. 

A repeat of the first game from the last time we were both in this league would be banter. I remember being fizzing after Ayr's second went in about how we were falling into the same trap of the season before and not holding onto leads, only for us to run up the park and score in stoppage time a minute later. 

As for the match itself, both teams have the ability to score plenty. It seems like our front line has clicked at the right time, and Bobby Barr is chipping in with the goals too. We've got Zanatta and Herron to add to the squad, but I'd be surprised if we change from Saturday. Hopefully we have McHattie back too. Defensively, we've not really been tested aside from our opening fixture against Alloa, and in the cup games against the Dundee teams. I'd be delighted if we got a win. Hope Vaughan keeps up his ridiculous form too. 

Archived