Raith v Ayr Ayr fya etc etc

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that's your banter I'm glad I'm never in your company tbh.

Jeezo I've missed that, Rovers fans having a go at each other. If a Pars fan wants to spend money coming to Starks then so be it. Obviously I wouldn't do it, but hey that's me.

5 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

I know what your meaning behind it is... it's still poor banter tbh. What has he/she coming to a Rovers game got to do with the Pars though?

He is a Pars fan who loves to wind us up ,I am returning the " compliment", altho' it seems the irony is lost on some on this thread.

Do you now understand?

8 minutes ago, Wee Sandy said:

He is a Pars fan who loves to wind us up ,I am returning the " compliment", altho' it seems the irony is lost on some on this thread.    

ETA.    BTW, POTM is more than able to stand up for himself as he has displayed on here many times in the past.

Do you now understand?

2 hours ago, Big Berk said:

I suspect the ref realised he should have sent Higgins off for the foul on Spence and used Higgin's next foul to "correct" himself.

I thought this at the time, though having seen the highlights, the tackle on Spence wasn't as high as I thought it was. 

Yellow was probably the correct decision. 

As for the Pars supporter coming to Stark's instead of going to Greenock, maybe finances were part of that decision? 

Let's leave him be. 

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

That Fife's undisputed debt dodgers is fucking horrific "banter". Wasn't remotely funny the first time, let alone now. It's not that the 'irony' is lost on me or anything like that, it's just that it's not at all funny. Stop it.

Your opinion, others do find it funny. Tough!!

ETA  Never knew you were a moderator.

Archived