Raith v Ayr Ayr fya etc etc

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought we were by far the better team and but for some goalkeeping errors should've won. Didn't see anything from Raith to worry about they got the breaks today but it won't always go their way. Both sides will drops points to sides in this league so I wouldn't celebrate the title just yet!

Thought we were by far the better team and but for some goalkeeping errors should've won. Didn't see anything from Raith to worry about they got the breaks today but it won't always go their way. Both sides will drops points to sides in this league so I wouldn't celebrate the title just yet!

We're not so don't panic

2 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Flip side is we were miles off it today and still won and in the end managed to see it out pretty well.

Early days but Ayr look good value for dropping points against the other sides in the league. 

And for as much as Ayr dominated at times can't think of too many great chances.

4 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

good job points are given out for winning games and not for impressing you.

1 hour ago, McGuigan1978 said:

How did Benedictus sustain the injury? I didn't see the coming together too clearly at the time.

Looks like a fairly innocuous coming together with an Ayr player then an awkward landing. It will be in the Ayr highlights (obviously not as a highlight, just incidentally in the run up to one of our squandered chances...).

Aye, and if my granny had baws she'd have been my grandad. You're not a bad side when you actually play football but jesus, what a dirty shower of b*****ds you are.

Aye, and if my granny had baws she'd have been my grandad. You're not a bad side when you actually play football but jesus, what a dirty shower of b*****ds you are.

One rash tackle in the whole game, ruined by your players (especially Barr) diving at every challenge. If we're dirty you lot are a bunch of cheating divers.

2 minutes ago, Wullie McNaught said:

Will be interesting to watch the highlights and see how bad these tackles are. Seemed to be a few heavy challenges from Ayr whilst on other occasions raith players tried to con the referee which worked well particularly in the first half. 

Didn't see anything from Raith to worry about they got the breaks today but it won't always go their way. 

how can you say we got all the breaks when one of our most important players and captain had to be taken off early on with no suitable replacement available. The fact is you weren't good enough to take advantage of our makeshift defence.

Ayr did play some decent stuff but weren't direct enough imo and they got the defeat that they thoroughly deserved for being a gang of dirty b*****ds. 

That Shankland celebration and the state of some of the Ayr fans I saw while walking to my car has made this victory all the sweeter. 

One rash tackle in the whole game, ruined by your players (especially Barr) diving at every challenge. If we're dirty you lot are a bunch of cheating divers.

That's more like it.

17 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Oh aye!!

You mean the thrre yellow cards your lot got, the sending off and, of the course the big BREAK, Bene's leg?

Get a grip man, crowd of hammer throwers that you are!!

18 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Archived