Hearts Rugby Club v The Famous Aberdeen

First time I genuinely can't work out what formation and positions McInnes has gone for.

I'd like to see more of arnason and Stewart but that team and that bench [emoji7]

May often played on the left of the three behind a main striker for us.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyle lafferty on the bench and sheep noises.

Weekend ruined IMO

Someone with no teeth has since said something to me, and pointed at me and laughed. May have been the same person. Hard to tell, had my earphones in by this point but strongly considering just heading home.

3 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Someone with no teeth has since said something to me, and pointed at me and laughed. May have been the same person. Hard to tell, had my earphones in by this point but strongly considering just heading home.

Stay safe m9 x 

May often played on the left of the three behind a main striker for us.

Could be that then. Rooney up top with May and Wright wide and Christie behind Rooney.
Shinnie and McLean in the centre.
Ball and o connor playing centre back.
Good to see McInnes recognises Reynolds poor form.

What a squad we have these days. Interesting to see how narrow we'll be. Don't want Christie wife so possibly see Wright given licence to play on either wing as it suits

Joe Lewis was phenomenal. Draw fair result. Not much else to really say apart from that. Typical Levein style Hearts, we couldn't break them down, defence looked leaky and gifted them chances. Lost count of fouls, genuinely surprised nobody got sent off for consistent fouling. Murrayfield ok, atmosphere shite. Sitting at an away game weird.

Though we started well and got steadily worse.

Hearts played as expected under a levein team but really should have won with the amount of chances they had.

Thought ball was really good for the first half hour then just drifted out of it.

Scott Wright just wasn't happening for him today, at his age he'll have a few days like that this season.

Quite grateful for the point in the end as we were poor.

Seriously unlucky in the second half

Craig has us set up really well regardless before game a few questions asked about the line up but we looked really encouraging today

going into a good run of games to hopefully get a bit of form going as well.

We had the Sheep on the ropes big time in the second half there and made Aberdeen look very ordinary. Just shows you what having a proper manager who won't take any shit from the players can do, rather than a total weed or someone they consider one of the boys with no discipline. Levein won't play any strikers and will just sit back and defend though lads, AMIRITE?

If we can just scrape a few wins on the road before we get a long run of proper home games through November and December, we could be in pretty decent shape come the new year.

Archived