Hearts Rugby Club v The Famous Aberdeen

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All a bit meh for this tbh after a cracking break away with Scotland. As much as 7,000 of us is fantastic, a half empty rugby ground does not inspire me. Give me 1,400 at Tynecastle any day.

Team wise, I have no idea what he's going to put out at all. For me: Lewis; Logan, Ball, Des, Considine; McLean, Shinnie; Stewart, Christie, Wright; May.

However, I can see us trying to match up physically, yay.

1-1 draw with an inspired Levein style performance. Lafferty and May to swap goals.

I believe Hearts will be better, but we start from such a poor position that would not be difficult.

This game will have come too soon for Levein to really have made enough of a difference.

Hearts 1 - 3 Aberdeen

Looking forward to heading along to this the day. Tagging along with the old man. Got the 3 home games for £45 which is a pretty good deal considering that the 3 games are against Aberdeen, st Johnstone and rangers. Was at a few games last year and is always a cracking day out (football excluded) hoping for a goal fest

4 minutes ago, dafc_lee said:

Looking forward to heading along to this the day. Tagging along with the old man. Got the 3 home games for £45 which is a pretty good deal considering that the 3 games are against Aberdeen, st Johnstone and rangers. Was at a few games last year and is always a cracking day out (football excluded) hoping for a goal fest

That'll be 3 pumpings you'll witness, bit like watching Dunfermline.

That'll be 3 pumpings you'll witness, bit like watching Dunfermline.

Quite possibly regards to the hearts pumpings, but I did say it's a great day out. Aslong as it's a good game I couldn't give a shit about the result. Regarding the pars we have been humped once this season which was against rangers at ibrox. Only defeat of the season so far and I wasn't there. So yet to see a pumping for the pars this season. Thanks for trying tho

Just now, dafc_lee said:

Quite possibly regards to the hearts pumpings, but I did say it's a great day out. Aslong as it's a good game I couldn't give a shit about the result. Regarding the pars we have been humped once this season which was against rangers at ibrox. Only defeat of the season so far and I wasn't there. So yet to see a pumping for the pars this season. Thanks for trying tho

You've been in with the Morten fans too long coming away with the thanks for trying patter. Tbh i couldn't tell you how DAFC have been doing , not been betting this season so far so couldn't even tell you what league they're in. What I can say is Hearts, playing those 3 teams, will be lucky to get 3 points IMO.

23 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Photos AFC have put up:

6c43b1bdc3233671cdf804c14f89149f.jpg

Keep the away fans far away from the pitch I see, whilst the home fans are up close. Charging Hearts fans £10 a ticket and us £29. Happy to see the Dons in a new stadium but it looks like it may well be a shite place to watch football for the away fans.

:lol:

23 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

It's almost certainly a tactic to dampen the enthusiasm of away fans. New stadium, same old Hearts.

:lol:

22 hours ago, shootingboots said:

OK that does look ridiculously bad.

The Aberdeen boys finally realising that Murrayfield is a brutal venue for football, as they've been told all along. vladchin.png

20 hours ago, BucksburnDandy said:

However, I can see us trying to match up physically, yay.

b9rreGI.png

Archived