Greenock Morton v Dunfermline Athletic

3 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

This ticketing moaning must come to an end.

There is no point telling a greeting kid to stop, it will sort it's self out someday, but maybe not this year.

Luck ones like me ordered tickets and picked them up on time, they just don't work but flashing them at turnstiles gets you in.

The idea that you apply a £2 surcharge had method, as it encouraged and rewarded people for coming early and avoiding bottlenecks at 3.00 (Saturdays anyway)

I have previously suggested how the club should take this forward while fully informing fans but looks like they are deaf or afraid to admit out of their depth in managing this project.

One simple last request, apply charge after  2.00 on match days get the dancers on early and make tickets available Sundays preceding a weekend game. 

Aye, get the dancers on early, that'll sort things out.

A lot of people don't know if they'll be able to make a game days in advance, so being charged extra for turning up on the day is a fucking sham of an idea, dreamed up by someone that doesn't understand football fans one bit.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

We usually get the stand (where you can't sit due to the legroom being non-existent) but we've been in the covered terrace before as well. It would be a bit strange giving us just the uncovered bench seats.

I think you'll be in the Cowshed for this one. If not I doubt we'll have any away fans in it this season. 

22 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

"Looks like a nice day, why don't we nip down to the game?"
"WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY YOUR TICKET IN ADVANCE??? GIVE ME TWO QUID MORE YOU DISORGANISED SIMPLETON!"

Sure fire way to bring in the casual fan.

It really is madness. I occassionally bring my mates along who don't support Morton but if I asked if they fancied it there'd be no chance they'll pay £20 for the privilege. 

2 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

QED....... 

There's nothing in his post to suggest the guy is a "grovelling sycophant"; he at least is trying to be constructive.

If you think that 'stop moaning' and 'bring the cheerleaders on early' count as 'constructive' solutions to the biggest ticketing farce in Scottish football then you are a moron. It has already been confirmed a long time ago that you are a moron, so it's good to see that checking out one again. 

Sit down moron. 

6 minutes ago, virginton said:

If you think that 'stop moaning' and 'bring the cheerleaders on early' count as 'constructive' solutions to the biggest ticketing farce in Scottish football then you are a moron. It has already been confirmed a long time ago that you are a moron, so it's good to see that checking out one again. 

Sit down moron. 

Grow up.

5 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

This ticketing moaning must come to an end.

There is no point telling a greeting kid to stop, it will sort it's self out someday, but maybe not this year.

Luck ones like me ordered tickets and picked them up on time, they just don't work but flashing them at turnstiles gets you in.

The idea that you apply a £2 surcharge had method, as it encouraged and rewarded people for coming early and avoiding bottlenecks at 3.00 (Saturdays anyway)

I have previously suggested how the club should take this forward while fully informing fans but looks like they are deaf or afraid to admit out of their depth in managing this project.

One simple last request, apply charge after  2.00 on match days get the dancers on early and make tickets available Sundays preceding a weekend game. 

Agree.

I wish people would stop moaning about the ticket situation. If the fans don't like it they can piss off to the cinema or the Wanderers.

Infact, anyone found to be moaning about the prices in public should be charged £22 for entry!

Is that you Warren?

Why shouldn't they moan?? its ridiculous the way Morton have handled this and both home and away fans have the right to vent their disgust at it.

Dougie moans about our crowds yet we charge more for turning up a full 2 hours before the game starts! Its fecking madness and we are a laughing stock for it.

Moan away lads!

Just now, madton said:

Is that you Warren?

Why shouldn't they moan?? its ridiculous the way Morton have handled this and both home and away fans have the right to vent their disgust at it.

Dougie moans about our crowds yet we charge more for turning up a full 2 hours before the game starts! Its fecking madness and we are a laughing stock for it.

Moan away lads!

Morton wouldn't be in this predicament if guys like you had only brought a friend along to matches when Saint Douglas asked you!

The moaning will stop when Morton get round to offering a solution to the perfectly reasonable complaints and criticisms from the support. Over a month into the season there's no sign of Morton doing so, therefore the complaints will continue, becoming progressively harsher as Morton's handling of the situation becomes progressively more shambolic.

2 hours ago, steve55 said:

Pars fans going to get soaked.  You can go round and sit in covered part, well i managed it last time i was there in rain.

Us Pars fans are a hardy breed, and our skin is waterproof. 

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Aye, get the dancers on early, that'll sort things out.

A lot of people don't know if they'll be able to make a game days in advance, so being charged extra for turning up on the day is a fucking sham of an idea, dreamed up by someone that doesn't understand football fans one bit.

He made a good point about the dancers.

We should have different dancing troupes on rotation at Cappielow, so we have dancers on the pitch 24 hours a day, apart from when matches are taking place obviously. Charge for entry 24 hours a day seven days a week.

Archived