Greenock Morton v Dunfermline Athletic

Top of the league wahahaha Dec McManus wahahaha. Get in the sea imposters. Oh and the warmer  from the Norseman. Did u know we are tap o the league did ye know McManus has scored 6 in 3?. Get it right fekin roooooon ye FANNY 

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Much of muchness, kiddo. We utterly pumped ICT 5-1 whilst Morton utterly pumped you. 
Looking forward to jumping back to the top of the league. 

Kiddo ? totally loving that bud 40 years since I had that ! Worst thing is I can't make it next week, would've loved to meet for a beer !

Fess up, who was the Pars fan that walked out nicking the match ball. Thieving Fifers.

Desperate for a memento after witnessing such a glorious turnaround?

Eh? Can't see how the match ball would have been anywhere near the pars fans at the end.

There was a young boy who the legend john potter gave one of our training balls to as compensation for smith smashing the ball onto his face during the warm up.

Eh? Can't see how the match ball would have been anywhere near the pars fans at the end.

There was a young boy who the legend john potter gave one of our training balls to as compensation for smith smashing the ball onto his face during the warm up.

Could have been, fair enough. Just saw an older guy carrying the ball across the road after the game, people around him saying he nicked it.

Hope the young boy was ok.

Did he defend himself when people challenged him?

He was on his way out of the ground when he shouted it, and was shouted at by a few folk and made some angry gesture but I couldn't tell if that was towards me (or anyone else who called him out) or if he was still just launching abuse at players/ref etc.

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

What about now Gary?  Still time?

Yup. Benching Quitongo and persisting with Ross Forbes who hasn't had a decent game for about 9 months are sackable offences.

51 minutes ago, niketon said:

#Gary loves a knee-jerk

Knee jerk was offering a contract extension after 1 win against St Mirren.

He was on his way out of the ground when he shouted it, and was shouted at by a few folk and made some angry gesture but I couldn't tell if that was towards me (or anyone else who called him out) or if he was still just launching abuse at players/ref etc.

I'm sure when he gets charged it'll be sorted out.

Saw a wee bit of a rammy as I was walking out, didn't see what it was about though. What a c**t.

I don't really think it caused a rammy of any kind, he wasn't the only one shouting as it was right after the third goal and he was one of many in that area, shouting and raging at the players/ref. Unless other something else happened before or after that.

I'm sure when he gets charged it'll be sorted out.

I hope he does and I hope he gets a ban for it. I just wish there had been a steward or police officer round about who heard it.

Archived