Greenock Morton v Dunfermline Athletic

Had it been my ticketing system it would have worked. I have a track record for developing and delivering multi access environmental and construction project management systems over the years. By the way I will be arriving at 2.45 on Saturday so man up and let me hear your point of view that's the way us boys Burns Square boys like to resolve matters. Please don't give me that thanks for playing shit again.

Ed?

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Therefore, despite coming exceptionally close to having all systems fully functional, it now seems increasingly unlikely that this will be the case at this late stage.

Darn. You almost got it done just 2 months late but were narrowly denied. Good effort.

As a goodwill gesture due to the later-than-hoped timing of today’s update, the board of directors have frozen adult ticket prices for this weekend’s fixture at £18 irrespective of when they are purchased.

You can only admire the brass neck it takes to publish that and put it across as a generous, heartfelt gesture.

17 hours ago, Hawk said:

Oh the irony of your last sentence, classic. Saints fans will be loving that.

I see your plastic surgery to make you look like your idol is not going too well...

Although, why the media keep calling you Ken Doll I have no idea. Maybe because he once played (I use the term loosely) in Fife, ken?

3E0F852C-2CB5-45BB-B4F7-7F99C47EF5E0-1759-000002132B856538.jpeg

A heartfelt, genuine and generous offer and a grown man getting so riled by criticism of the Morton board on a football forum that he's effectively called for a square go; what times we live in. I feel blessed just to be experiencing it

1 hour ago, orco said:

With all this goodwill being spread around, I'll take it that next time Livi come to Morton we will get a refund the extra £2 our fans had to stump up a fortnight ago. :rolleyes:

You got the three points FFS. Count your blessing.

23 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

You genuinely have a massive issue over how shit Reilly was with us. Our fans have already forgotten him (easily done since he hardly played for the last few months of the season) but it seems you actually have been shedding furious hot tears over it and continue to do so.

You are a screaming dick of a person and need to thunder your head off a fucking wall.

I like this post.

You could genuinely hear a collective groan every time Reilly was announced as coming on as a sub. Not really heard that ever at EEP even with Simmons. It wasn't hatred just a collective meh.

Anyway COYP. Tough game today, think we will edge it.

5 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Nothing gets the crowds in like a bit of goodwill.

our main problem is, at most games nothing gets the crowds in at all.....

Boardroom and contractor failings don't help, but we're slowly drowning in a sea of apathy.

BTW, I'd be happy enough with a point today.

Been in the Bank Bar since it opened (me and my mate were the first ones in). Still here, but no other Pars fans are. Do all away fans just go to the Norseman? Quite a few 'Ton fans in though

Archived