Greenock Morton v Dunfermline Athletic

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

He provides the entire forum and you get pissy about a Thomson advert?

I dare say I probably get banned.

I understand he owns the site and controls advert income but I can't see it listed on the charities register so its good to record that while adverts are a necessary evil overload will bring death through withdrawal and user migration.

1 hour ago, Paisley Ton said:

I dare say I probably get banned.

I understand he owns the site and controls advert income but I can't see it listed on the charities register so its good to record that while adverts are a necessary evil overload will bring death through withdrawal and user migration.

Why don't you start it off then?

10 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

Div get it up you with your extra layer of advertising.

It's funny, really: Div confided in me once and said he ringfences the ad revenue generated by Morton fans' clicks & posts on here. He uses that income to fund his contribution to SMISA/the fans' ownership of St Mirren.

Every picture of Gregg Wallace and Tony Fitzpatrick is like money in the bank. :thumsup2

21 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

How much longer am I going to have to leave for driving through with Sevco at home and those Erskine Bridge roadworks? I took the scenic route via Balloch to get to Dumbarton but was hearing some horror stories from folk who went the M8.

I believe the roadworks are scheduled for the next 8 weeks or so. 

24 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It's a cracking album

Indeed. I also got "Cool" as my ringtone on my Motorola Razr back then. I still use it as my ringtone to this day.  

28 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Indeed. I also got "Cool" as my ringtone on my Motorola Razr back then. I still use it as my ringtone to this day.  

My favourite is 'Long Way To Go'. I love 'Bubble Pop Electric' though. In fact there's barely a poor song on the album.

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

My favourite is 'Long Way To Go'. I love 'Bubble Pop Electric' though. In fact there's barely a poor song on the album.

I think I still know every word to Hollaback Girl. Given I sometimes forget my own pin number, that's up there with my proudest achievements.

On 03/09/2017 at 09:07, Black and White Tragic said:

This thread needs a photo.IMG_1068.jpg

Gazelle Williamson will torchure Greenock with his pace, grace, and passes into the box. 

I cant see us lose this one TBH. 

14 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

I have being going to Cappielow for 52 years and this season does not seem much different from past exploits. Good times, mainly bad times and supporters who feel they know more about football and care more than our benefactors who run the show. Sadly none seem to come forward with a wad to back up their removal.

Even the gormless cheerleaders would have managed to get a ticketing system in place by September; the incumbents at GMFC have failed.

Thanks for playing anyway. 

Archived