Dundee United v Dumbarton

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Would hope that Ray fields some of the youngsters here against League One bound Sons.

Learned from years of experience not to under estimate The Sons. A team full of fight and spirit that have been sprinkled with some Good, Good players.

Attitudes like yours will see Utd stuck in the Championship for years.

If everyone who should be fit is fit then I would like to see N'Koyi be given an opportunity to start.

Lewis

Murdoch

Durnan

Quinn

Robson

McMullan

Fyvie

Stanton

King

McDonald

N'Koyi

Enough flexibility there to change it a 4231 if needed. Four massive games coming up starting on Saturday. We have Falkirk (a), Morton (h), Dunfermline (a) after the game against Dumbarton.

24 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

If everyone who should be fit is fit then I would like to see N'Koyi be given an opportunity to start.

Lewis

Murdoch

Durnan

Quinn

Robson

McMullan

Fyvie

Stanton

King

McDonald

N'Koyi

Enough flexibility there to change it a 4231 if needed. Four massive games coming up starting on Saturday. We have Falkirk (a), Morton (h), Dunfermline (a) after the game against Dumbarton.

Spot on; leaves us with little on the bench but definitely should be starting with this XI.

Think united might get a bad dose of froxilias on Saturday Trying to remember the league results last season against united Oh that's right won twice.Still not forgiven you lot for that lousy pie I bought at Tannadice in 1973.It looks like Dunfermline will win the league this season but never mind there is always the play offs but then again maybe not.

10 minutes ago, Scottylintonstowel said:

Think united might get a bad dose of froxilias on Saturday Trying to remember the league results last season against united Oh that's right won twice.Still not forgiven you lot for that lousy pie I bought at Tannadice in 1973.It looks like Dunfermline will win the league this season but never mind there is always the play offs but then again maybe not.

Try a pie on Saturday, it's from the same batch.

I wish to f**k our players were of the same vintage.

Archived