Ryan McGregor

cmonthelie

Tell u what cmon the lie has done some fishing on this thread lol even non pollok fans diving in head 1st, that's not how to spell 'pollock'. Was told the night he was released he was either pollok or rob roy bound was supposedly heading for krr til tony made him an offer he couldn't refuse.henrik7 sorry gav hope yer well bud :whistle

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell u what cmon the lie has done some fishing on this thread lol even non pollok fans diving in head 1st, that's not how to spell 'pollock'. Was told the night he was released he was either pollok or rob roy bound was supposedly heading for krr til tony made him an offer he couldn't refuse.henrik7 sorry gav hope yer well bud :whistle

Gav?

Ryan McGregor no1 fan lol,

he did have a fan club, only 2 members him and his dad. Lol

Gary after what Mcgregor has done for that club it's astonishing your on having a dig at him. He's the most loyal guy I know. Wind your neck in. Arthurlie didn't want him n pollok did. Away n get your hole

For all you guys who have supported Junior teams for years I am surprised (if indeed the accusations are correct and Pollok have played a part in this contract buy out) that anyone is shocked by this.  I would imagine it will happen more often than gets reported on here and if Arthurlie didn't want to play the guy then what is the problem?

Would Arthurlie fans rather that the guy sat in the stand all year collecting his X amount per week and leave for nothing or get his weekly wage back and £1000 to put towards either another players wage or some other way to improve their club.  My opinion would be different if the guy was Arthurlie's best player but it sounds like he was surplus to requirements anyway.

I heard a story about a year ago about a guy who was being held against his will at a club within 30 mins drive of Pollok, made to train on his own etc.  This guy either couldn't afford to buy his contract out or perhaps wasn't allowed to I'm not sure.  

Just making the point that all clubs have their moments and loyalty to players is perhaps less than a players loyalty is to a club or.clubs pick and choose when to be loyal in the same way players do.  The Juniors are very similar to the Seniors in that fans automatically paint the "bigger" clubs as the big bad wolf - rightly or wrongly.  I do it myself with the OF as a Kilmarnock fan.

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

For all you guys who have supported Junior teams for years I am surprised (if indeed the accusations are correct and Pollok have played a part in this contract buy out) that anyone is shocked by this.  I would imagine it will happen more often than gets reported on here and if Arthurlie didn't want to play the guy then what is the problem?

Would Arthurlie fans rather that the guy sat in the stand all year collecting his X amount per week and leave for nothing or get his weekly wage back and £1000 to put towards either another players wage or some other way to improve their club.  My opinion would be different if the guy was Arthurlie's best player but it sounds like he was surplus to requirements anyway.

I heard a story about a year ago about a guy who was being held against his will at a club within 30 mins drive of Pollok, made to train on his own etc.  This guy either couldn't afford to buy his contract out or perhaps wasn't allowed to I'm not sure.  

Just making the point that all clubs have their moments and loyalty to players is perhaps less than a players loyalty is to a club or.clubs pick and choose when to be loyal in the same way players do.  The Juniors are very similar to the Seniors in that fans automatically paint the "bigger" clubs as the big bad wolf - rightly or wrongly.  I do it myself with the OF as a Kilmarnock fan.

^^^This.

Free the Arthurlie 1! Roy McGregor is innocent!

Archived