Ryan McGregor

cmonthelie

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cmonthelie said:

Ryan McGregor signed for Pollock when he can't get a game for Arthurlie, Buys out his contract for what I believe to be £1000, Arthurlie should have made Pollock pay the £3000 that should be due to club, says everything about them.

Ryan was outstanding for us today, great addition to the club. 

2 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

What's pollok done wrong here? Ryan bought his contract out so he's a free agent. Pollok offered him a contract n that's it

Pollok gave him the money to buy himself out...to think otherwise is nonsense

4 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Pollok gave him the money to buy himself out...to think otherwise is nonsense

Give us peice maybe if arthurlie gaffer saw what he could offer to them he wouldn't   Need to buy himself out. To think pollock gave him it is mad he doesn't need anyone to give him money I'm sure of that. If he wipes his arse with money king henrik7 I wouldn't mind being the toilet pan lol 

Haha talking shite is pretending that's not wat happened,  you honestly think he spanked a grand ffs laughable

Money's nothing to Ryan He's loaded . You know more about everybody else's business (pollok) (Talbot) than you do your own club. I am assure you pollok didn't give him the grand. They will probs pay him him well and he possibly might get a signing on fee tho

1 minute ago, king Henrik7 said:

Money's nothing to Ryan He's loaded . You know more about everybody else's business (pollok) (Talbot) than you do your own club. I am assure you pollok didn't give him the grand. They will probs pay him him well and he possibly might get a signing on fee tho

I dont care if he's a millionaire no way he actually paid a grand to turn out for pollok just no happening 

Archived