How much is your hoose

locheedfcno1

1 minute ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

Used to live in a £450k place with 4 bedrooms.   Post-divorce I paid £279,000 for my modest 3-bedroom house.  I've converted the garage to a sauna.   

You live in Goodneighbor don't you?

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

I live in Western Perthshire, mate.    

Hilariously you've offered:  UEFA Headquarters as your location.     That's the kind of good humour the forum needs, it really is good humour.   

You know something that was back in 2005 when I joined and I have absolutely no idea why I wrote that.  I think it was something Rangers related at the time but I can't for the life of me now think what that would've been.  

I'll get back to you on it.

It may have been this story in 2007 actually but you could pick from many issues the old Rangers fans created around that period https://www.theguardian.com/football/2007/feb/22/newsstory.sport

My next move will be for a 3 or 4 bedroom house which i will probably pay a maximum of 220k for and that will be me until retirement unless i win the lottery. Will probably move out of the city towards central Scotland depending on work.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

My next move will be for a 3 or 4 bedroom house which i will probably pay a maximum of 220k for and that will be me until retirement unless i win the lottery. Will probably move out of the city towards central Scotland depending on work.

Have you considered Perthshire ?  

You'll fucking have to, you're not getting a 4 bedroom house in the city centre for that!

18 minutes ago, KillieCon said:

£130k for a 2 bedroom flat. Glasgow city centre if you are Throbber, Southside if you ask anyone else.

I'd quite like to live in the Southside somewhere around Hampden or Jordanhill where i have family if i had to live in Glasgow.

1 minute ago, Widge said:

You'll fucking have to, you're not getting a 4 bedroom house in the city centre for that!

Yeah i know, could still be in Edinburgh and get a 3 bedroom house for £230k though, just think i will move more central and be out of the city. 

30 minutes ago, throbber said:

I'd quite like to live in the Southside somewhere around Hampden or Jordanhill where i have family if i had to live in Glasgow.

I thought you abandoned your family on St Kilda on the last boat.

Archived