Livingston v Queens

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Surprise Leighfield in goal but don't think Martin has every been fully fit after his early season injury.

Suffering from a bug most of the week I believe. 

On the match itself,  we are being overrun in midfield.  Need another body in there. 

A goal down.
Rankin giving away a penalty.  
Correct decision?

Yes.
Suffering from a bug most of the week I believe. 
On the match itself,  we are being overrun in midfield.  Need another body in there. 

Very little is going through livies midfield. We're struggling to cope with the long balls forward. Fordyce at right back is starting to look like a mistake.

Above our station? 

Not really we were second and on a great run. Furthermore, a lot of us thought it would be a tight game. 

An away point isn't bad at the end of the day though.

13 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Derek Lyle has magic powers against Livingston. Great player.

Okay result in the end. Disappointed we didn't win, QOTS with ideas well above their stations going into this. 

Tbf we were absolutely honking today and you couldn't beat us. Only a late scramble got you a point. 

Two absolute cracking goals in a game where we showed absolutely zero quality apart. 

I'd have taken a point before the game but I'm really frustrated for the 5th league game in a row we haven't won that. 

Thought we where my far the better team, we had a wobble for 10 minutes and it cost us, 2 great goals mind you, great finishes by both Stirling and Lyle. 

Its another game we've competed in and imo should've won. 

A game we should have won but considering we went 2-1 down with 10 to go I'm happy enough we didn't lose at least.

I can take the first goal possibly should have been closed down better but good finish. Second is a horrible misjudgement from Gallagher, something he done a lot against TNS.

Naysmith must take the credit for getting a point almost 3 from this fixture after a horrible first half his triple substitutan made a big difference. Would have took a point before the game. Must start better next week at home to Morton, I wonder was Rooney sacrificed for Kerr with Fordyce moving over to RB today to try solidify the defence with the young Jack replacing Martin in goal today.

Derek Lyle has magic powers against Livingston. Great player.
Okay result in the end. Disappointed we didn't win, QOTS with ideas well above their stations going into this. 

Yip, all those QoS fans on here who'd have been happy with a point beforehand must feel very silly now.

Naysmith must take the credit for getting a point almost 3 from this fixture after a horrible first half his triple substitutan made a big difference. Would have took a point before the game. Must start better next week at home to Morton, I wonder was Rooney sacrificed for Kerr with Fordyce moving over to RB today to try solidify the defence with the young Jack replacing Martin in goal today.

Or receive criticism for starting with the wrong 11?...

Archived