Livingston v Queens

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dycey was a CB being played at RB, something we've been doing for years, can't remember when we last had an actual RB playing there. I thought he was ok at CB but didn't get to play there that much as there was the likes of Watson, Sives, or Mango Barr the preferred options (in 2013/14 season Col Donaldson and Mensing were our CB's over Dycey, now that's scary), his last season with us though I thought he was getting decent playing RB.

Nice lad anyway, his mum used to sell the half time draw tickets on match days. Wish him well, but hope he has a stinker against us.;)

2 hours ago, qos_75 said:

It should be a cracker.

1 hour ago, palmy_cammy said:

I'm shocked it took 5 hours tbh!  Really takes the biscuit.

28 minutes ago, AMC13 said:

I'm going to abstain from this patter.

Dry humour not everybody's cup of tea.

This game gives Queens a great opportunity to concrete their challenge to win this League. I have no doubt that our Manager is starting to mould his own team together and is playing a style of football that makes you look forward to going to Palmerston again. Add a beer tent and a bookies and you will get even more people into the ground on match days. Come on the Queens!

1 hour ago, Bluenortherner said:

This game gives Queens a great opportunity to concrete their challenge to win this League. I have no doubt that our Manager is starting to mould his own team together and is playing a style of football that makes you look forward to going to Palmerston again. Add a beer tent and a bookies and you will get even more people into the ground on match days. Come on the Queens!

We had a bookies for more than 6 months at a time when crowds were higher than they are now. Almost nobody used it and it closed as not being worth their while.

Archived