Player for Transfer

thelangonline

14 hours ago, glensmad said:

:whistle

Haha good 1 glensmad . Your info was that he was going to Kilsyth . I said all along he was a good player. You are pretty smug for a guy who's team are bottom of the league and have bought 2 guys who couldn't get in our squad. I actually fancy use to win today - hope I am wrong.

Haha good 1 glensmad . Your info was that he was going to Kilsyth . I said all along he was a good player. You are pretty smug for a guy who's team are bottom of the league and have bought 2 guys who couldn't get in our squad. I actually fancy use to win today - hope I am wrong.

Lol. [emoji16] Just banter, get over it. I never once mentioned Kilsyth, by the way. And we've only signed one player...

3 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Lol. emoji16.png Just banter, get over it. I never once mentioned Kilsyth, by the way. And we've only signed one player...

You better get back on to your info. You have signed Gormley and brannigan. Use are turning into a CRFC retirement home. Just kidding all the best today. Liam is top drawer. Will take a few games to get his match sharpness back but if you get him right you have got a bargain. The other boy I haven't really saw play but i know geo reccomends him so he must be a good player.

You better get back on to your info. You have signed Gormley and brannigan. Use are turning into a CRFC retirement home. Just kidding all the best today. Liam is top drawer. Will take a few games to get his match sharpness back but if you get him right you have got a bargain. The other boy I haven't really saw play but i know geo reccomends him so he must be a good player.

I have today's printed team lines, and Brannigan is not a signed and registered player. I don't even think he's done a training session with us yet. So you're a bit premature with that one.

You didn't say that. Tell me did you know his destination was Glencairn?

Hand on heart, I knew last Saturday that we were interested, but I didn't know how it would end up. I did know his move to Kilsyth had fallen through though, but it wasn't my place to post that on here.

Archived