Player for Transfer

thelangonline

Destination already decided from what I'm hearing.

Destination undecided until value met.
There has been an enquiry, that is,all.

Started off at Camby on fire but the striking options at Camby has seen him used sparingly.
Liam is a cracking striker and if he goes I wish him well. Would rather see him stay and fight for his place though.

Started off at Camby on fire but the striking options at Camby has seen him used sparingly.
Liam is a cracking striker and if he goes I wish him well. Would rather see him stay and fight for his place though.

My info is that it's already decided.

What's cambys valuation of the boy?

Just now, king Henrik7 said:

But boy wants to play. He's no happy sitting on the bench. It's all well n good you's wanting him to stay but it's unfair on him

It's not really . Liam has been well looked after by crfc. We have to pay transfers fees to other clubs. It's a business at the end of the day mate.

It's not really . Liam has been well looked after by crfc. We have to pay transfers fees to other clubs. It's a business at the end of the day mate.

I understand it's a business but asking for £1500 could probs price the boy out a move. If he banged 20 goals in for you last season. Pretty sure you could come n go with him. The £800 been offered isn't a bad price

1 minute ago, king Henrik7 said:

I understand it's a business but asking for £1500 could probs price the boy out a move. If he banged 20 goals in for you last season. Pretty sure you could come n go with him. The £800 been offered isn't a bad price

We will need to see what happens I guess mate. Liam a great lad and not got a bad word to say about him.

Archived