HAMILTON A VS Glasgows Unwashed.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic really are a class above everyone else in this league but when you go out against them with the mentality that they can't be beat then it's game over before a balls kicked. Alex Neil had us going out against every team thinking we could win and we had nothing to be afraid of and it showed. Just hope we don't have the same mentality against Rangers as they genuinely are a team we could beat easily if we're on our game and are absolutely nothing to be afraid of.

We left after the 4th goal as we had a fair bit to walk back to the motor and with my fucked foot it would take about half an hour to get to the car park and really didn't want to be stuck in a crowd of those wanks. Ridiculous how many Celtic fans were out at the same time as us, why pay £22 to leave early when your team is playing excellent football and likely to score again?

Also hats off to the guy standing with his kids asking to get in as folk were leaving as there should be a "one in one out" policy. :lol: Utter jakeball and I felt bad for his kid, chances are they were from Whitehill so no surprise.

As much as their fans are c***s, it can't be denied that Celtic can be excellent to watch. The two wing-backs and Sinclair and Roberts found themselves popping up in the half spaces all game and, despite us playing a back 5, we just couldn't deal with it, although Boyd dropping back in the second seemed to slightly nullify it. Some of their interchanges were fantastic, too.

Just heard Cannings interview, how much longer do we have to put up with this insufferable buffoon? To sound pleased that the second half ended 1-1 is in my eyes the last straw , not for a moment did I feel we would beat Celtic tonight but I sure as hell thought we would at least contest the match rather than surrender it meekly, but once again our manager has shown his deficiencies in structuring a team in the best possible way to aid the players in their efforts to combat Scotlands best club side in recent seasons.

I feel there's a couple of overreactions from Accies fans. Like most I agree we were poor tonight and the defence was very out of shape, it was disappointing, and I had hope before the match that we could get something.

For some Accies fans to revert back to "Canning out now" and "We're hopeless" I feel is a little unjustified, we have had a very promising start to the season, where we have played some nice football, so to jump back on the we're doomed bandwagon after one bad performance against a team who are a step above anything else in the league, is disappointing. 

I feel it would be better to reserve judgement until after the first round of fixtures, before we start getting on anyone's backs.

Fully aware some might call me a happy clapper, but our support can be hilariously bi polar sometimes.

12 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

We were beaten as soon as the team seen how strong that line up was must've been expecting a weakened Celtic team. They are a class above anything in the league but to completely shite the bed from them is pathetic.

They never fucking won their last game, dont class others who actually give them a game like your shitey team please.

7 hours ago, Laid-back Accie said:

I feel there's a couple of overreactions from Accies fans. Like most I agree we were poor tonight and the defence was very out of shape, it was disappointing, and I had hope before the match that we could get something.

For some Accies fans to revert back to "Canning out now" and "We're hopeless" I feel is a little unjustified, we have had a very promising start to the season, where we have played some nice football, so to jump back on the we're doomed bandwagon after one bad performance against a team who are a step above anything else in the league, is disappointing. 

I feel it would be better to reserve judgement until after the first round of fixtures, before we start getting on anyone's backs.

Fully aware some might call me a happy clapper, but our support can be hilariously bi polar sometimes.

Never been anti Canning , I just feel the guy has too many deficiencies to make the grade as a manager, too often how he structures his team has me scratching my head in a state of confusion, he has probably exceeded his own expectations by retaining our status in the SPL, I personally feel the club would benifit from fresh blood in the form of a new manager. Who that would be is anyone's guess but I just feel the club will stagnate or god forbid regress under the stewardship of M  Canning . 

Archived