The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

8 hours ago, supermik said:

I shall accept my prize with good grace and without animosity. I would like to wish for peace on earth, love for all mankind, blah de blah, take care and I love you all. :lol:

As long as you don't get up before the rest us and steal the prize.

Miguel, don't make the prize cheese.

5 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

@Addie is still alive.

I repaired his boiler prior to his house sale last year although quite frankly his selection of biscuits were fucking shite, Aldi custard creams. Went down in my estimation for that truth be told.

Some questions and points raised from this completely contemptuous post. Shocking to see someones kind hospitality thrown back in their face in an attempt at public humiliation. You might as well as peed in his bathroom sink.

Is it the 'done thing' for boiler repairers to expect tea and biscuits at every job?

How long were you 'repairing' said boiler, all day?

Addie might have had to take a day off work to wait for you to show up at your leisure.

Did he rate your quality of service?

Did he recognise you?:lol:

Do you dunk?

I've highlighted the important one. How you answer this one can have a huge bearing on how the other questions are valued and the entire direction of this thread from now on.

9 minutes ago, CityDave said:

Some questions and points raised from this completely contemptuous post. Shocking to see someones kind hospitality thrown back in their face in an attempt at public humiliation. You might as well as peed in his bathroom sink.

Is it the 'done thing' for boiler repairers to expect tea and biscuits at every job?

How long were you 'repairing' said boiler, all day?

Addie might have had to take a day off work to wait for you to show up at your leisure.

Did he rate your quality of service?

Did he recognise you?:lol:

Do you dunk?

I've highlighted the important one. How you answer this one can have a huge bearing on how the other questions are valued and the entire direction of this thread from now on.

I don't think anyone's opinions on Magee are going to change irrespective of how he answers tbh.

3 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Has it go to be present posters or can c***s like Supras get a mention?

Be specific...

Think the thread title is pretty specific in it's use of the word 'History' ;)

And for the record, Supras is definitely top 5, possibly top 3.

21 minutes ago, The Ginger Prince said:

Surely banned posters are exempt from such a list? Seeing as they won't be around for the inevitable heads gone meltdown.

Nope, if history proves anything, it's that a banned poster will happily create an alias to come on here and sound off at being mentioned. Which is always fun.

It was more or less PerthshireBell's only point of re-entry (and numerous re-bans) until the mods took pity and let him hang about again....eventually.

Edited by djchapsticks

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Meltdowns, resignations, accusations, drama, slipped masks, cliques, grudges, whataboutery, stigmas that will follow certain posters around forever.

List threads are P&B at it's finest.

You forgot petty and pointless grammar and syntax corrections.