The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

In fairness to @8mileBU there was a popular poster on here that admitted similar shit flinging shananigans during his Navy days.

Strikes me that this place would resemble the institute in one flew over the cuckoos nest after Jack Nickolsons character has gone. Some should be careful what they wish for......

That was recently aye? In the initiation thread? They were rightly hounded for it on there if I remember right. 8mile would've gotten away with his one if he hadn't made it up, hadn't made up more and also not replied to every single post aimed at him for ages.

5 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

You feel like your victimised now?

If you were getting upset mate all you needed to do was DM me to stop upsetting you.

By the way some advice for the future though:-

You shouldn't dish it out if you cannot take it back mate.

Most of us learn that when we are 3 years old but different people learn at different paces. Hope you take the advice as it will be very useful for your future encounters on this website forum and in real life.

Crrrriiiinnnnggggeee.

3 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

That was recently aye? In the initiation thread? They were rightly hounded for it on there if I remember right. 8mile would've gotten away with his one if he hadn't made it up, hadn't made up more and also not replied to every single post aimed at him for ages.

It was around the same time as 8miles tale and I don't recall the popular Poster being decried for it tbh.

[emoji1]

Dots: Serious business.

This is quite the show of nonchalance regarding P&B's dotting function from the man who has sent Private Messages to at least three separate posters trying to start 'dotting campaigns' against forum members he dislikes.

Dots: serious business indeed.

He once sent me some nice video clips on request, he's a hero in my book and as I've said before, the site would be worse off without 8mile and his ridiculous antics.

It's all fun and games until you realise he's probably stalking half the folk on here on Twitter and Facebook.

I expect you won't see him on here until after the games tomorrow, as he'll be leeching about Misc Football trying to be mates with everyone, posting things such as "haha Manchester United are awful" or "De Gea is class"

I expect you won't see him on here until after the games tomorrow, as he'll be leeching about Misc Football trying to be mates with everyone, posting things such as "haha Manchester United are awful" or "De Gea is class"

Ah the old Standfree caveat for the flock to follow [emoji1]

Let’s be honest though - If I do say such things, it’ll still be far more interesting than anything you’ve ever posted.

De Gea is class tbf.