The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Not that I want to interrupt you making an arse of yourself with your Daily Mail inspired, uneducated opinion piece, but please point out the misspelling in the post you quoted that you're alluding to.

Not taking sides, but it should have been 'publicly'.

Just now, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Fair play to Ayrmad for putting in an early and strong bid to be included in next years poll.

Has he finally ended this years, if so, fair play to him, it took him a while to count the votes but perseverance has won the day.

21 minutes ago, ayrmad said:
euthanasia
ˌjuːθəˈneɪzɪə/
noun

1. the painless killing of a patient suffering from an incurable and painful disease

Can't find anything about timescales.
moron
ˈmɔːrɒn/
noun
informal

1. a stupid person.

ayrmad having another nightmare it appears.

Having witnessed 3 grandparents slowly die while on a syringe driver I can assure you it's not even in the same ball park as Euthanasia. It can be a long drawn out process with them lying there lifeless and you're literally just waiting for them to die.

If I was at that stage I would love a pill to quickly send me on my way and similarly I'd have happily given each of my grandparents a pill to stop their suffering. Hardly comparable to a slight increase in pain relief every so often.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Having witnessed 3 grandparents slowly die while on a syringe driver I can assure you it's not even in the same ball park as Euthanasia. It can be a long drawn out process with them lying there lifeless and you're literally just waiting for them to die.

If I was at that stage I would love a pill to quickly send me on my way and similarly I'd have happily given each of my grandparents a pill to stop their suffering. Hardly comparable to a slight increase in pain relief every so often.

I've got a free pass at the Co-op.

Absolutely - in fact in my grandad's case it was refusing further treatment that hastened his death.

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

There's two schools of thought, yours and medico - legal law.

I'm not interested in the law, I was quite comfortable with it happening but I'm not going to kid on it didn't hasten her departure because some randoms on here don't agree.

Edited by ayrmad

26 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

How do you know that everyone else gets a slight increase in pain relief?