The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Whoa - wait a fuckin minute here!

Did I just read that P&B members donated money to Grimbo over a story on the internet?

Related image

And he spent it on a cruise???

Image result for the room gif

18 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

O'Grady was horrific, but I always thought the comments about his pets were out of order.

Grimbo sometimes played along with it though and joked about it himself, then other times would take offence. As a starting point it’s absolutely not nice to read a joke about your pets being killed but dark humour is a coping mechanism and Grim seemed well aware of this and often played along yet could turn it into “woe is me” at other times.

30 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

O'Grady was horrific, but I always thought the comments about his pets were out of order.

We have to remember that without these brave pets and public generosity there might have been crispy tenants instead.

4 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

While some of the comments could have been seen as taking things too far, it's worth acknowledging that posters only started getting that harsh on him at the point where he was making jokes about going on holidays with other people's money with a resentful, arrogant tone, beyond just stating the facts of owning a second home and going on a cruise.

He brought every bit of stick he got on himself, with his persecution complex always kicking in after he instigated every discussion about the subject with thinly veiled comments that were intended to send a massive get it up you to everyone who had an issue with his conduct, rather than being limited to just making threads about himself like the narcissistic w****r he clearly is.

Grimbo was a good c**t, just twished lots of posters up the wrong way. If half of you knew him personally (which I don't apart from PMs) you would change your perception rather quickly. The things he does of his own back in his local community is a touch of greatness. Something you sniping cheapshots can only dream. How he whipped you all up was class.
Long live Grimbo

Slip

Grimbo was a good c**t, just twished lots of posters up the wrong way. If half of you knew him personally (which I don't apart from PMs) you would change your perception rather quickly. The things he does of his own back in his local community is a touch of greatness. Something you sniping cheapshots can only dream. How he whipped you all up was class.
Long live Grimbo

Slip

Aye he whipped us all up which is why we all had a couple of spectacular meltdowns and got banned twice from the forum.

Oh wait....

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Long live Grimbo

Slip

So he used to PM you all the good things he did off his own back for his local community? What a truly selfless, altruistic character. He's basically Bono. 

41 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

So he used to PM you all the good things he did off his own back for his local community? What a truly selfless, altruistic character. He's basically Bono. 

Tax dodging and insurance scams, nae difference.

Yup, we all had a giggle at crispy pets despite it being a highly controversial joke but what followed were proper nasty comments suggesting Grimbo did this all on purpose and the poor man didn’t know how to react.

Yeah. I think it's pretty unlikely that he deliberately burned his house and killed his pets as part of a scam.

It is, however, pretty likely that, having had to go through that tragedy, he took advantage of the situation to make money out of others' goodwill under false pretences. Which is still massively cuntish behaviour.