The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Appeals can't ask for Gift Aid in Scotland if they do not have charitable status registered with OSCR.
Looks like we can add tax fraud to grimbos litany of crime.

I think he needs brought back from the dead to clear this up once and for all. I’m not sure if it was him who set up the just giving page or not, he never specified.

12 minutes ago, throbber said:

I think he needs brought back from the dead to clear this up once and for all. I’m not sure if it was him who set up the just giving page or not, he never specified.

Pretty sure it wasn’t him and again, that was his justification for taking the money. He didn’t specifically ask for it. Someone spammed every forum/sub forum in here razing awareness about Grim’s mishap and linked to the just giving and the news story etc.

I've had a pint with Grimbo after a diddy wee even below the seaside leagues game and he's ok for a Mancunian cnut! 

I actually bumped into him a few weeks ago at Spartans' ground- he asked "Is P&B missing me, Tam? Say "Hi" to them all". 

So... "Hiya P&B! Hiya Pals!" 

btw- if Spartans ever win a D3 playoff... #prayforcowden

29 minutes ago, throbber said:

John McCabe, Spartans club secretary, told the BBC Scotland news website, how Mr O'Grady was at the club when he heard the news of the fire.

He said: "Grim saw smoke in the distance and made a joke saying 'I hope it isn't my house' and then five minutes later his son phoned and said it was their house on fire.

"He was in an awful panic as he was worried about his pets.

"His whole house is gutted and his family only have the clothes on their backs, they have lost everything else.

"He is such a great man that we felt we must help him in any way we can so he can buy food and clothes and pay for accommodation."

He added: "We have had a big response from the community in just 12 hours with donations and even Central Taxis has given him taxi vouchers so he can get around during this hard time.

"He does so much for people in north Edinburgh that they want to help him."

The football club started the collection with a contribution of £500 and a Just Giving page set up has now had almost £3,500 worth of donations.

The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said it was still investigating the cause of the fire.

36 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Pretty sure it wasn’t him and again, that was his justification for taking the money. He didn’t specifically ask for it. Someone spammed every forum/sub forum in here razing awareness about Grim’s mishap and linked to the just giving and the news story etc.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jp

Btw, in lieu of anything else happening on this thread, a greenie for anyone who guesses the name of the P+B poster who shares his / her name with the bird (left one) in this picture. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

10 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

John McCabe, Spartans club secretary, told the BBC Scotland news website, how Mr O'Grady was at the club when he heard the news of the fire.

He said: "Grim saw smoke in the distance and made a joke saying 'I hope it isn't my house' 

The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said it was still investigating the cause of the fire.

Huge_item_Arsonist_01.png

8 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Let's not forget Grimbos one man pub crawl which he felt the need to update us on from every fucking pub.

That was one of the most poignant episodes on the forum. If someone had sneakily filmed it and edited in the increasingly desolate posts, it could have won at Cannes.

Edited by welshbairn