The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

In real life Grimbo is probably a kind, fat man with a beard who laughs a lot and is generally welcomed at his local or the club social. Everyone tolerates his horrible heartiness, laughing at his own shite jokes and insisting being called Grimbo because he's a decent guy. Doesn't work in text alone unfortunately.

Absolutely spot-on except the beard.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

"tried to kill off GN by having f**k all to say but sharing it multiple times a day on every single thread.  Murders animals and involved in charity fraud"

This is revisionism at its worst.  He was a doyen of GN and fêted by the curtain-twitching sweetie-wives who dwell there until they turned against him.  Now GN's been reduced to a coterie of chumps who post about white Cuban-heeled loafers, post the same dready GIFs and say "wid" endlessly whilst daily glad-handing each other.

Post-Grimbo GN is definitely grimmer.

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

He said: "Grim saw smoke in the distance and made a joke saying 'I hope it isn't my house' and then five minutes later his son phoned and said it was their house on fire.

"boring and tedious as f**k, continuous look at me patter took the extreme which has been well documented, making national news nonetheless. A genuinely terrible terrible poster, probably has a face like a thigh. "

Absolutely exceptional. I hadn't heard the top part before. 'Face like a thigh' would shame Shakespeare such is it's brilliance. Kudos to whoever wrote that

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Why do you have that screenshot saved?

I dont, I remember posting it before after his Just Giving link was revealed by another poster. I simply searched for crispy pets and there it was. 

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

I dont, I remember posting it before after his Just Giving link was revealed by another poster. I simply searched for crispy pets and there it was. 

I remember you posted it around about the time of the scandal and you made some weird Anchorman gif with it.

What thread was it when all the stuff about Grim came out? I think he just made a comment bragging about it one Friday evening then the place went into meltdown, Grimbo was away at his second home at the time and didn’t respond straight away.

13 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Absolutely exceptional. I hadn't heard the top part before. 'Face like a thigh' would shame Shakespeare such is it's brilliance. Kudos to whoever wrote that

Please learn the appropriate use of the apostrophe in its and it's. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

It has to be said, there is something utterly tragic about the way certain folk go on about the demise of the general nonsense forum.

Absolutely 100% this.

The majority of regulars on the GN forum have always been sociopaths with fucking chronic patter. All that changes is the shades of shite tbh.