The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

12 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

The man survived cancer, and can make a joke about it.

Lighten up, or alternatively just make up some more Walter Mitty tales in shite English. That's, marginally, more entertaining.

holding on to dear life, is not an excuse or a laughter  matter as he highlighted. Utter cuntisness, which you seem to grap more than more! 

Good luck with it? 

holding on to dear life, is not an excuse or a laughter  matter as he highlighted. Utter cuntisness, which you seem to grap more than more! 
Good luck with it? 

I think Fide was the one who approached this with a sense of humour.
In fact LOL at the bottom of the post indicates he did.
Fide's battle with the big C are well documented on P&B, I can't say I laughed at his post, but it certainly raised a smile. The right approach to have.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

You see that is more of a PeterGrant response.  His, thankfully fitful, visits to the forum used to add to the xbl-HB-Swampy boredom f**k in the way that adding parachuting loads of honey badgers with guns would affect the Syrian Civil War.

I'm not sure whether it's due to repressed memories due to PTSD, but you've neglected to mention Supras role in this, the poster who single handedly shat all over 90% of the threads made in the Misc Other Fitba forum and rendered it borderline unreadable.

He also used to search for his own username in order to start pointless, passive agressive shitfests.

39 minutes ago, Fide said:

Unbelievably, no.  He's squeezing every last drop from the thread.

FFS, he'd  be on Facebook posting plenty of updates for the likes if he had your 2016 Fide.