The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

I’m not sure if this is sarcasm or whether or not you ever appreciated my input but a lot changes through the passage of time sadly and I’m not sure I can ever revisit those dizzy heights again.

What? [emoji38] 

He was awful back then as well.

Im being serious although entirely basing this on the "Stephen Fry/Dad" post which is one of the funniest things I've ever read on here. This desperate pally patter and cliquey in joke shite makes me want to stab myself in the face.

"Throbbers gf hahahah lolz"

"MM AND HIS MUSHROOM SUPPERS!? OMGZ WTF"

"Shandon Par wears dodgy loafers? Hilarious!"

32 minutes ago, throbber said:

What do you bring to the table exactly? The only post of yours I remember is when you spoke about your weekends mostly consisting of “dating” as if you are some sort of sex in the city wannnabe.

I wouldnt say shagging £10 a go crack head prostitutes constitutes dating to be honest.

Im being serious although entirely basing this on the "Stephen Fry/Dad" post which is one of the funniest things I've ever read on here. This desperate pally patter and cliquey in joke shite makes me want to stab myself in the face.

"Throbbers gf hahahah lolz"

"MM AND HIS MUSHROOM SUPPERS!? OMGZ WTF"

"Shandon Par wears dodgy loafers? Hilarious!"

The final three things you have posted have never been posted by myself, I posted that my gf was fat and that had been a reoccurring theme amongst the middle agers on here, the MM suppers and shandon pars loafers are nothing to do with me and I never engage in it. I don’t find it funny either, I am just a source of ridicule as filler material on GN without even contributing myself.

17 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Mrcat is right GN on P&B is brutal.  I actually spend a bit more time reading the Shed on jambo brokeback.

Your input seems to be posting about rap, awful trainers and boxing, trolling wrestling fans and kissing Nizzy's arse. If you don't like it then f**k off.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

7 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Your input seems to be posting about rap, awful trainers and boxing, trolling wrestling fans and kissing Nizzy's arse. I'd you don't like it then f**k off.

All solid contributions to the relevant subforums. I don't see the problem here, but I suppose I'll never see eye to eye with a Jarvis Cocker fan that chooses to live his life in  Hamilton.