The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

2 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

What if the guy was 16 & the female was 30?

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Legend.

2 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

Keep pushing

That's what she said...

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

What do people think of Emmanuel Macron’s relationship - he is married to his former drama teacher, she is 64,he is 39. They got together when he was 18 and she was 43.

Terrible posters the pair of them

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

What do people think of Emmanuel Macron’s relationship - he is married to his former drama teacher, she is 64,he is 39. They got together when he was 18 and she was 43.

He should take what he can get but she's clearly OFTW.

142fbf7f42282c2e5e493a5a7de4a53871a4fd5e

17 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

What do people think of Emmanuel Macron’s relationship - he is married to his former drama teacher, she is 64,he is 39. 

Exactly half her age plus seven, the woman's a saint.

Edited by welshbairn

18 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Wouldn't that still be illegal in the UK due to her holding a "position of influence" over him being his teacher when they first got together?

Edited by sjc

20 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

At least he wont need to use contraception to guard against an unplanned pregnancy since her last period would have been roughly when his acne first broke out.

Dindledeux, Throbber, Magee and PB having laddy bantz over a few pages. Welcome to GN on P&B in 2017. Absolutely dead.

What do you bring to the table exactly? The only post of yours I remember is when you spoke about your weekends mostly consisting of “dating” as if you are some sort of sex in the city wannnabe.

What do you bring to the table exactly? The only post of yours I remember is when you spoke about your weekends mostly consisting of “dating” as if you are some sort of sex in the city wannnabe.

Nice to see you actually have some fire in your belly over the usual dull nonsense that most scroll by.

Said before, go back to 2016/early 2017 persona. That was good shiiiiiit.

I’m not sure if this is sarcasm or whether or not you ever appreciated my input but a lot changes through the passage of time sadly and I’m not sure I can ever revisit those dizzy heights again.