The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

He may be harmless, but that doesn't prevent him from being a bitter, clueless old p***k with abhorrent, ill conceived and utterly selfish world views.

He is a consummate weapon.

Agreed.

It's not just that he's a pompous sanctimonious shitebag who thinks he is superior to everyone else - it's the abhorrent self-centered views based on his Walter Mitty fantasy of reality that really gets on my tits.

8 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I see bennett now has a minus rep of 1690...

Magee has probably reported it around 50 times already lol

7 hours ago, Tynieness said:

Incredibly staunch for a man that has never been in Snake Mountain.

Parkheid?

What about the poster who admitted pumping an underager then fucked off when called out on it? Turboshandy? Being a nonce is surely worse than being boring?

I’m sure she was 16 and he was about 30 odd. Not wrong in the eyes of the law, but he clearly watches WWF wrestling.

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

No it was weirder than that, the girl wasn’t technically underage as she was 16, but he was 30.

I'd say shagging a child is slightly worse than a 30 year old shagging a 16 year old. Just my opinion though.

[mention=645]turboshandy[/mention] & [mention=53803]SweeperDee[/mention] are probably the two best to comment on the situation.

My sister went out with someone who was 17 when she was 15, never really thought anything about it.

If she’d introduced us to a 30 year old man I think it would’ve went pretty badly for the 30 year old. Don’t think my then 40 year old dad would’ve been too pleased.

Wouldn't have contemplated going out with a 17yo at 25 let alone 30 myself. That said  I went to school with a girl that seemed to have been born 40 years old. compare and contrast with my ex gf was a few years ago that was a 32yo neurotic woman-child!

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

A few posters on here willing to look the other way by the sounds of things. I have no doubt the Police are monitoring this thread closely. 

I know I will. 

Who, what, where, when?

There’s a post in that relationship thread where on a discussion on a 30 year age gap, throbber comments that his dad is 30 years older than him and he wouldn’t like to have sex with him. He has quite a unique wee brain.

It’s in the link MS posted.

There’s a post in that relationship thread where on a discussion on a 30 year age gap, throbber comments that his dad is 30 years older than him and he wouldn’t like to have sex with him. He has quite a unique wee brain.

He’s got point. My dads 30 years older than me, and, tbh, wid not.