The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

I’ve never purchased a single item of Superdry clothing, but in saying that, i don’t want to argue and pique 8milebu’s interests in my attire or appearance too much, what with his disturbing history of stalking other posters social media.

Fingers crossed my boss doesn’t get any emails, and I don’t get any friend requests from “Tony”.

1 minute ago, J_Stewart said:

I’ve never purchased a single item of Superdry clothing, but in saying that, i don’t want to argue and pique 8milebu’s interests in my attire or appearance too much, what with his disturbing history of stalking other posters social media.

Fingers crossed my boss doesn’t get any emails, and I don’t get any friend requests from “Tony”.

Not denying you’re a rat faced p***k I see 

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

If the pursuit of greenies was my thing, I'd just pop in here from time to time and swear at whoever was being picked on for a bit.

It’s not the amount of greenies, it’s who they’re off that seems to matter 

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It's a sort of gang attack now.

It's tricky though.  People keep engaging with what I'm saying but what I'm saying isn't allowed to be of interest.  Have a meeting and sort out a response.

You're worse than AIDS.