The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Wales, Northern Ireland and Albania are relatively shite at football actually, although some years can be much better than others.  Even Iceland are historically poor and will probably look back on now as a real purple patch.

Indonesia has no significant footballing tradition.

Thanks for your support.

Nigeria are fucking shite

8 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Oh, you're swearing too.

It's absolutely super.  Don't let anyone tell you it's not. They're just jealous.

Consistently pulling people up for swearing seems like a great way to show everyone how exciting a poster you are.

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Wales, Northern Ireland and Albania are relatively shite at football actually, although some years can be much better than others.  Even Iceland are historically poor and will probably look back on now as a real purple patch.

Indonesia has no significant footballing tradition.

Thanks for your support.

Wait, so it's footballing tradition that matters most, then?

9 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Consistently pulling people up for swearing seems like a great way to show everyone how exciting a poster you are.

Wait, so it's footballing tradition that matters most, then?

I'm not attempting to show anyone how exciting a poster I am.

Footballing tradition is very important, but for consistent international success, it really needs to be allied to a relatively big population.

Oaksoft not getting a place on this list would be the biggest travesty in internet history, not even an exaggeration. A dreadful human being, whether he's trolling or not.

Back during the glorious P&B Election (The DECE Party were robbed), one of the policies floated was a mentoring programme for Junior posters in an attempt to turn them from knuckle dragging, mouth breathing morons in to acceptable members of society (a fucking big job I admit). A similar initiative could be utilised here for the top 10 on the worst list, place them under the tutelage of some top bois deemed worthy for the task (possibly sourced through a public vote) in an attempt to make them less dreadful. It just might work.

During said election, there were several supporters of the DECE Party who seen the light and defected to become valued supporters of the Fun Party, citing you as the reason for their defection. Memorable quotes included:

“JStewart thinks he’s DECE, but the reality is he cuts about head-to-toe in Superdry gear, thinking it’s as acceptable as a finely tailored Saville Row three-piece...”

“He’s a rat-faced p***k and his ideas are shite...”

Monkey Tennis is really fucking boring.

I would gladly read 100 of MT’s posts for every one of yours tbh.

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

During said election, there were several supporters of the DECE Party who seen the light and defected to become valued supporters of the Fun Party, citing you as the reason for their defection. Memorable quotes included:

“JStewart thinks he’s DECE, but the reality is he cuts about head-to-toe in Superdry gear, thinking it’s as acceptable as a finely tailored Seville Row three-piece...”

Is a 'Seville Row three piece' one that's a medium but the label claims it is XXL?

5 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Turkey are the same size as Germany, have a football tradition and are pish, England are pish Russia are pish Ukraine are pish Poland are pish.

Colombia is bigger than Argentina and Colombia are pish.

The football tradition in Turkey is nothing like as established as Germany's.  

Are you too now seriously claiming that population is an irrelevance?

8 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

“JStewart thinks he’s DECE, but the reality is he cuts about head-to-toe in Superdry gear, thinking it’s as acceptable as a finely tailored Seville Row three-piece...”

I'm sure Monkey Tennis will be delighted that the homeless kicking, shit flinger has given him the seal of approval.

Hint: he won't be.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The football tradition in Turkey is nothing like as established as Germany's.  

Are you too now seriously claiming that population is an irrelevance?

Im on the wind up I have no opinion on it.

I can't begin to imagine why anyone would, what a complete waste of time.

Anyone looks like everyone is away to pile in on 8mile now so I'm away to watch that.

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

Except I didn’t give him any ‘seal of approval’ and you’ve missed the point completely. Unlucky.

He did however get greenies off the Bois,  so he’ll be happy with that