The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

54 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Met Gaz-FFC. Gentleman.

Put Shandon Pars bins out for him last week. Least I could do.

You're a wee star x 

39 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Put all his shoes in the bin next time.

Absolutely this. The winter collection is due any time now. Got some new trainers the other day (see trainers thread) but need a couple of new pairs of quality loafers for the Christmas party season.

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I know Gannonball and Stewarty Mac and have met Addie, done a wee bit work for him in his old house, also met Dominique Malonga once in a pub outside Celtic Park, he was at one of our games with a mate of his.

How do you find out? Do you go round the pub introducing yourself and asking if they post on p&b?

3 minutes ago, thisal said:

How do you find out? Do you go round the pub introducing yourself and asking if they post on p&b?

No..the subject of Pie and Bovril came up when about half a dozen of us were chatting and we mentioned we both posted on it...that was it really.

26 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I know Gannonball and Stewarty Mac and have met Addie, done a wee bit work for him in his old house, also met Dominique Malonga once in a pub outside Celtic Park, he was at one of our games with a mate of his.

What was his hoose like?

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

You said I was the poster you would most like to meet!

That was a different thread. There was a massive thread a few years ago titled "Which P & Bers did you meet this weekend". 

I've realised if I'm speaking to a guy I've never met before, that it takes roughly 5 minutes before the converation turns to football. If they are an OF fan it generally kills the conversation there and then (except the time I was talking to James Forrest's dad) but if they support a team outwith those two then the topic of PnB normally comes up.