The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

I'd like to thank JLD for PMing me his apologies for his overall performance in this thread. You are excused.

Evidence please.

It's almost as if this is the first time John Lambies Yer Da has ever had access to the internet. It is not going well.

3 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Oof. The irony

Well no, when something's hasn't went my way on here,  I first own up to it, then turn it around spectacularly with some hilarious and downright endearing faux-pomposity. knpGu0b.png

What you're quoting in that second post is a reference to a poster who reacts to such situations by making up fictional characters, texting himself (unconvincingly) or accusing people of intimidating women in nightclubs. Not the same thing at all really.

10 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Thought this thread was dragging on a lot longer than it should have been but with the increasingly dark mornings/night and temperature drop this could turn out to be a clever move from Miguel. Sure the clocks go back this weekend as well so that should ramp things up another notch or two.

Mental how the clock falling back an hour makes both the mornings and nights darker.   

Trying to persuade another poster and the rest of us that a fictional Tony on their supporters' bus hated him was a bit low, however entertaining. As was his involvement and/or defence of the grassy email to a poster's boss. Still think it was WTM though. The shit flinging and tramp's drink kicking was just bizarre because he was proud about it.

The one (and I mean ONE) thing I will say in Milesy's defence is that it was 99.99% WTM who did that. I think most people believe he did as well and just want an easy accusation to launch at 8mile despite the mountains of other vile shit the guy has done.

Not as bad as making up stories about taking shite, flinging it at folk and actually thinking it'd be funny rather than being utterly disgusting. Or thinking that a story about abusing folk on the streets would be seen as anything other than abhorrent. Or just generally being a junior thicko who needs a bigger team to justify their existence by making up these stories.

[emoji1]

Taking it well Dum-Dum.

Tear soaked resignation imminent...

I’m pretty sure miguel was going to use that quote in his write up of 8mile!

Shitting story from shitting thread in shitly timed re-post makes shit thread even shitter.

Grand.

#perthshire

Fucking hell. I was half joking earlier but I genuinely think folk need to start laying off 8mile here. He’s seriously on the edge of either a massive meltdown or sneaking out of house to secretly photograph young boys in a fast food restaurants again. 

Rather funny how P&B members goad each other, eager to kickstart and promote breakdowns with a bitchiness associated with teenage girls; until the moment where they reach the depression thread where suddenly calmness, support, and rationality takes over.     

Just now, PB 4.2 said:

Rather funny how P&B members goad each other, eager to kickstart and promote breakdowns with a bitchiness associated with teenage girls; until the moment where they reach the depression thread where suddenly calmness, support, and rationality takes over.     

This is a good thing btw, 

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

A repost from @Sloop John B Unfortunately I couldn't quote it as Tonys Thread is locked. But its bang on the money.

Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 22.35.51.png

That's genuinely spot on. He'll get told off from the mods soon and slink away to the Junior forum to be with his people.