The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

36 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I’m not sure a pathetic, blubbering drip who was reduced to resigning from the internet can be seen as any kind of opinion to be considered tbh.

Erm, haven't you been banned and had to beg to come back twice? Pipe down.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

You can wait until 8mile's placing like everyone else before hearing this tale.

You’ll probably still make an arse of it tbh...  Ffs P&B. Unless you’re voting for him, when this thread comes around again next year, please don’t let Miguel anywhere bloody near it! What an utterly tedious, dragged-out snoozefest this has been. Even MattyDFC’s unfinished, half-done version from a couple of years back was a hundred times more entertaining than this sorry effort, which in comparison, has made reading Monkey Tennis posts seem like a night at the fireworks. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Trying to persuade another poster and the rest of us that a fictional Tony on their supporters' bus hated him was a bit low, however entertaining. As was his involvement and/or defence of the grassy email to a poster's boss. Still think it was WTM though. The shit flinging and tramp's drink kicking was just bizarre because he was proud about it.

You're a sensible enough chap WB, so after saying all that, do you think he deserves the hounding he receives ?? We all have digs at other posters, but what certain posters have to endure is way ott imo. You see a milesy post and can guess what is coming next and by whom. The majority of the silly fuckers, if they actually thought about it for a second couldn't even come up with a decent answer of why they hate him so much

1 minute ago, heedthebaa said:

You're a sensible enough chap WB, so after saying all that, do you think he deserves the hounding he receives ?? We all have digs at other posters, but what certain posters have to endure is way ott imo. You see a milesy post and can guess what is coming next and by whom. The majority of the silly fuckers, if they actually thought about it for a second couldn't even come up with a decent answer of why they hate him so much

Yes.

Just now, 8MileBU said:

You’re spot on Randy. And if they choose to do it in an official resignation post and floods of tears, that’s their prerogative. Well said you!

Not as bad as making up stories about taking shite, flinging it at folk and actually thinking it'd be funny rather than being utterly disgusting. Or thinking that a story about abusing folk on the streets would be seen as anything other than abhorrent. Or just generally being a junior thicko who needs a bigger team to justify their existence by making up these stories.

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

Can someone explain how the shite was flung?

Was it scooped out of the bowl and thrown like a frisbee or picked out of his arse and pinged like a bogey?

Everyone loves a jobby prank or a footballing jobby story! I can think of at least 3! Though the latter two are football-jobby-revenge stories lol! :) 1 - Playing against Addiewell Amateurs at their park about 5 year ago, they had this huge eared, ugly, muppet who was trying to be the hard man until a pathetic attempt of slide tackle saw him skinned, took him over the touch line, through a pile of dog sh*t that can only have been produced by a Labrador or larger dog. He then got up, shit all over his arm, hand and side of his light blue strip, watched a cross go in, a header put us 3-1 up, then got the worst barrage of laughter & ridiculing from everyone before demanding to be substituted, throwing top away and pissing-off home!! :D Big Ears The Muppet if you ever read this... G.I.R.F.U.Y ya f@nny!!! 2 - Team mate pissed over another team mate in showers after game. The pisser is quite a hairy fella. While the pisser was washing his hair, the pissed-upon proceeded to pick a nasty big winnit out his arse crack, waited til the pisser was walking out the showers then flicked it onto his back lol! 3 - Walking back to changing rooms after a game, hear my name shouted just behind me. So I turned round, heard 'Hows yer touch!!!??' Before taking a ball full in the nuts from about 5 feet away! Queue laughter from all! So into the changing rooms, and into the showers, which were individual cubicles. While behind the door, I squeezed out a decent enough sized jobby for not-really-needing, opened door, shouted 'Hows yet touch!!!??' and threw the turd at the offender, hitting his ponsy pink YSL shirt, leaving a decent brown skid on the shirt and a decent landing mark on his towel!!! Mick B if you read this... G.I.R.F.U.Y mate! ;)

Image result for you're welcome gif

Miguel Sanchez: Starts a bit of a silly thread about P&B posters. Cue JLD reacting to practically every single one of his posts with some mewling criticism.

8MIleBU: Has about his 18th offence of making up bizarre, obvious lies about posters on here come to light. Cue JLD running about telling folk to lay off him.

Strange laddy.