The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Mainly saw his posts on Aberdeen threads where he used to get St Johnstone fans in an inexplicable rage regularly.

Very typical of the Perth based Aberdeen fans. A hatred of St Johnstone based on a 5-0 defeat in the early 90's.

Surprised Stan is down as low as 17th. An almost unrivalled ability to ruin threads by chasing after the forum idiots, even match threads were not safe.

There was a level of respite when Enrico Annoni departed, often the top target of his.

Good riddance

I dont think I read any of SF's posts without thinking they were said in bitterness, I never saw any humour in him. He was also very proud of the "Seethe List " in his signature, which was a list of posters whom he'd fallen out with. 
He went after creating a PM group including Grimbo, Bennett, Tedi, 8Mile and myself. 
Here's his opening line
59eb2ca8d4ebc_ScreenShot2017-10-21at12_16_25.png.d6f264547517c95b1cf90b4453744820.png

Why were you involved in that group chat? You didn’t have a beef with him did you?

1 hour ago, Jmothecat2 said:

It's a slang word for a mutual dislike. Like when Jay-Z (back when he still used the hyphen) had 'beef' with Nas. They were not friends and made it clear.

1 hour ago, Jmothecat2 said:

If you would like to learn anything else about hip hop terms drop me a PM. If I don't know I'll ask one of my 'homies' to pass on the information.

15 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Jmo is a good poster

JLKGk.gif

14 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I dont think I read any of SF's posts without thinking they were said in bitterness, I never saw any humour in him. He was also very proud of the "Seethe List " in his signature, which was a list of posters whom he'd fallen out with. 

He went after creating a PM group including Grimbo, Bennett, Tedi, 8Mile and myself. 

Here's his opening line

Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 12.16.25.png

13 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Bloody Hell, I'd rather be on the Sex Offenders' Register than be associated with everyone else in that PM group. You should sue for defamation.

Bobby needs to tell us more about being grouped with... that.

5 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Jmo is a good poster

JLD sticking up for a poster is the final nail for anyone after hounding.