The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

13 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

DavieBhigot was an abomination of a poster.

Was it not Dundee fans who eventually got him emptied out of P&B?

Pretty much. One of Celtic's players got a sore one in a 2-1 win at Parkhead, the thread descended into a complete clusterfuck with both Daviebhigot and another Celtic fan copping bans. Drew Brees maybe? He's back, but Davie's was a permaban. He should have been emptied after posting photos of dead children on a match thread tbh. An absolute cretin and the embodiment of the stereotypical Celtic fan. He was a regular poster a few years back then re-appeared, clearly having been in jail.

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

On holiday - day at sea and f**k all to do.

Fair enough.  IMO it's only roasters on here that treat threads like this with any seriousness.  You have never struck me as a roaster.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Fair enough.  IMO it's only roasters on here that treat threads like this with any seriousness.  You have never struck me as a roaster.

Do you mind not interrupting. I get updates when someone posts to this thread and I keep thinking something important is happening.

18 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Wow.  I'm amazed at you being so interested in this thread.  Didn't think pish like this would interest you at all.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Image result for the office door close gif

J_Stewart is an angry individual. Its very pleasing to read his p&b written seethe. Will no doubt respond with 'not pleasing or hilarious reading yours' but then he seems to always comment.More seethe please J_Stewart.

Good one, JLYD.

bb5c9596ec6dbdff078ed4bf20191a42.jpg

Tied at 22nd with 14 points and 2 first place votes we have a fan each of two teams playing today. Up first...

giphy.gif

The Heads Gone thread is, despite repeated deletions and attempts to eliminate it by the mods, a General Nonsense staple. The phrase itself is a byword for the most common and entertaining assortment of posts to be found on P&B. Although it can be thrown around by people more prone to it themselves than anybody they're accusing of it, it's essential.

WCWtowV.gif

The thread allows moments of genuine moon-howling rage to be charted and shared for the good of everyone, as an opportunity for self-reflection by the culprits and a good laugh for the rest of us. Over the years the thread has inevitably generates its own examples of cranial combustion, as if you're prone to being accused of a heads gone in the first place you'll probably not take kindly to having it pointed out.

krytenheadexplode.gif

How peculiar then that the thread was conceived and maintained by one of the most violently reactionary posters P&B has seen. Who's on probably his tenth account by now.

"Obsessed with Accies and can't stay away from this site."

I'm sure he is obsessed with Hamilton (although as a Dundee fan I could never guess why), but go and have a look at Dundee threads. Chances are you'll see @non deluded dee@PhoenixOfTheAshes or as he's known now, @DundeeFC92, offering a peculiar mixture of misplaced condescension and hair-splitting rage. You'd think he'd take the hint after all the times he's been banned. Either way, you've noticed, you've named, you've shamed. Time to crank up the Basement Jaxx.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

Tied at 22nd with 14 points and 2 first place votes we have a fan each of two teams playing today. Up first...

giphy.gif

The Heads Gone thread is, despite repeated deletions and attempts to eliminate it by the mods, a General Nonsense staple. The phrase itself is a byword for the most common and entertaining assortment of posts to be found on P&B. Although it can be thrown around by people more prone to it themselves than anybody they're accusing of it, it's essential.

The thread allows moments of genuine moon-howling rage to be charted and shared for the good of everyone, as an opportunity for self-reflection by the culprits and a good laugh for the rest of us. Over the years the thread has inevitably generates its own examples of cranial combustion, as if you're prone to being accused of a heads gone in the first place you'll probably not take kindly to having it pointed out.

krytenheadexplode.gif

How peculiar then that the thread was conceived and maintained by one of the most violently reactionary posters P&B has seen. Who's on probably his tenth account by now.
"Obsessed with Accies and can't stay away from this site."
I'm sure he is obsessed with Hamilton (although as a Dundee fan I could never guess why), but go and have a look at Dundee threads. Chances are you'll see [mention=29665]non deluded dee[/mention], [mention=57633]PhoenixOfTheAshes[/mention] or as he's known now, [mention=34808]DundeeFC92[/mention], offering a peculiar mixture of misplaced condescension and hair-splitting rage. You'd think he'd take the hint after all the times he's been banned. Either way, you've noticed, you've named, you've shamed. Time to crank up the Basement Jaxx.

He really should have been much higher. An abomination of a poster who's had more skull detachments than most.

Tied with the least appropriately named Dundee fan we have one of the most self-explanatory Celtic fans on the go.

FlawlessGlassHousefly-small.gif

"The celtic version of bennett, I can't say anything worse than that."

"An absolute roaster. Without Rangers FC he would most likely top himself."

I feel as if this poster is on a hiding to nothing as Celtic fans have dropped away from here in recent times. Whether it was THE KING's blatant and bizarre fixation with Israel, dhenbhoy and his coloured wife and whatever JohnnyC13 got the bullet for, the amorphous mass of Celtic fans covering for one another has gradually been dissipated. Rather than thinking 'oh, the Celtic fans, they're all awful' there's only a few prominent ones left, so it becomes easier to identify why they're bad.

The end result is someone who by definition persists on P&B because of the banality of his poor quality posting. Offering no insight, no edge, nothing original or worthwhile, he's the P&B equivalent of those instrumental covers of popular songs you used to get in shops like Kwik-Save and the Co-Op at the start of the millennium. Completely inoffensive and unremarkable apart from those brief periods when you're near a speaker and wince that such a thing could exist, before walking off shaking your head.

He went through a brief period earlier this year where he tried to fit in on General Nonsense. JLYD up there didn't have a look in as every post was supplemented with a 'lol,' though I'm unsure whether he was trying to convince himself or everyone else that his posts were worth reading. Either way, it was definitive proof that his sort are best confined to the BRALT or the Old Firm playpen where they belong. Hopefully Rangers die or something again soon to give him something to keep him occupied.

I leave you with the words of someone who really, really doesn't like him:

"It takes a special kind of commitment to post as often in the BRALT as HB and to actually make yourself look thicker than a poster who ends every shit one liner with "lol", but @hellbhoy has succeeded time and time again. Rangers/Sevco are clearly his entire existence and his attempts at providing "insights" and theories into the ongoing clusterfuck at Ibrox are genuinely dreadful. His posts are absolute eye-rape and I skim them pretty much all the time now. Awful, awful poster. "

At 21st with 15 points we have a prime example of what one fanbase can do to an individual.

JS74492385.jpg

"Must have had a traumatic childhood experience with Hibs or something. Absolutely chronic patter, up to and including poor quality screenshots of Hamilton's only two ever wins against Hibs in their miserable, trophy-less existence. Pie and Bovril, and indeed the world, would be a much better place if that cat went head first into a brick wall at 120mph."

"A huffy little brat with a major grudge against the m9s. He's the Hamilton version of Eoin Doyle."

"VLIMHO"

Strong words here for Brogan's boyfriend, although I get the feeling he won't take kindly to being only the second worst Accies poster on the site. In amongst a perpetual victim complex towards Hibs after Hamilton did the only thing of note in their history against them @Scotty Tunbridge has also been banned for homophobic comments towards another poster, really marking how much of a daft little welt he is. Given the amount of time he's been on P&B he's probably older than you'd really expect someone prone to his conduct to be.

Also, Nyan Cat was a shite meme when it started and it's still shite now.

Quite a few pompous twats getting their knickers twisted over the QC. " He went through a brief period earlier this year where he tried to fit in on General Nonsense" that's got to be wee Bairnardo complaining there....