The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

7 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

More recently, @TheProgressiveLiberal has expanded his horizons and brought his unique brand of fantasy to General Nonsense. See the Tipping thread where he rivals throbber in the Didnae Happen stakes, telling tales of his psuedo-libertarian outlook on life of American racial purity while being a delivery driver for a Chinese takeaway.

That made me laugh like f**k. :thumsup2

On 08/10/2017 at 11:47, Marshmallo said:

You're at it Throbber. He looks like he'd ask you for 10p for a cup of tea outside Central Station.

The answer is always here's 20p, get me one too!   

Another day, another politically-based walloper. At 24th, with 13 points:

"An obvious troll but is even shite at that so has earned this nomination."

"tit"

"Anyone who has read the Brexit thread will understand why"

Sadly, @McSpreader is no longer with us (or is he), but someone whose idiocy and bigotry reached its zenith during voting here was quite rightly mentioned. He won't be able to defend himself here but I'm sure multiple posters will regale us with their reasons for voting him. I'm sure he hated Poles. Personally my eyes would glaze over whenever I saw one of his posts, but he incited rage in the right people.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Another day, another politically-based walloper. At 24th, with 13 points:

"An obvious troll but is even shite at that so has earned this nomination."

"tit"

"Anyone who has read the Brexit thread will understand why"

Sadly, @McSpreader is no longer with us (or is he), but someone whose idiocy and bigotry reached its zenith during voting here was quite rightly mentioned. He won't be able to defend himself here but I'm sure multiple posters will regale us with their reasons for voting him. I'm sure he hated Poles. Personally my eyes would glaze over whenever I saw one of his posts, but he incited rage in the right people.

If there are 23 worse posters than Mucky then the board's fucked and the poll's fucked.  That you've had 2 replies in 2 hours indicates this.

Put this pathetic mess down humanely and simply list the posters from 23 to Bennett and let's be done with it.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

If there are 23 worse posters than Mucky then the board's fucked and the poll's fucked.  That you've had 2 replies in 2 hours indicates this.

Put this pathetic mess down humanely and simply list the posters from 23 to Bennett and let's be done with it.

Hic!

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The forum is fucked! 

I think it’s getting better now because I know the posters involved instead of them being utter nobodies.

It doesn’t take any bottle to slaughter McSpreader, progressive liberal or the other minority of posters who go against the grain and don’t conform to the narrow board consensus. Just hope MS is as bold and personal when/if it is anyone who retains any popularity with the rest of the board.