The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

This is bigger than when I found itzdrk was called Derek and wasn't simply commenting on how light it was outside.

I used to annoy him regularly with that.

4 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Regarding posting styles, a friendly reminder that in the thread about Skidmarksgate that @Alan Stubbs made the best post in P&B history when he found the phrase "alki junkie"

Getting myself involved in that absolute freak show was in many ways, a serious low point in life.

When you speculatively stick something into the search bar and it comes up with one post though  WTpBlT7.png

3 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I'm certainly getting it tight from the brainiacs this morning.

First Throbber then Dindeluex,  waiting for Philpy to wade in next to complete the set.

You can't even spell my name right.

1 minute ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I've more questions than answers reading that. Who was the poster with the original transgression? What was that transgression? Who was the poster who complained to Nizzy? Who did Nizzy ban?

Keep pushing

5 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I always thought it was supposed to be Keithguy but he missed out the 'u'.

5 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Is his real name Keith?

15 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I've more questions than answers reading that. Who was the poster with the original transgression? What was that transgression? Who was the poster who complained to Nizzy? Who did Nizzy ban?

Sir, you'd make the world's worst detective.   

21 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Oh, right enough. Someone posted a picture of a girl for some reason, Tedi said "wid" and was widely criticised because she appeared quite young. This is where beast entered the popular P&B vernacular, something else which I'm sure you're completely unaware of. Then came the beast chat thread where Nizzy threatened "Keep pushing," several pushed, and that was that. From what I remember Mozza, Fudge, the_saints_are_coming and Deeboy all got the bullet for some reason related to it, although Fudge's wasn't because of Tedi. Appalling conduct all round, really.

Now pay more attention you utter cretin.