The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

1 hour ago, Im_Rodger said:

And what you said wasn’t ‘cringe’.

In fact ‘pathetic’ suits your situation better than ‘cringe’.

So sit the f**k down and know your place 60yr old virgin.

At least you're not bothered by it, eh?

Image result for dummy spit

You both appear to be monitoring/keeping track of other posters movements on here. That is a bit weird.

I must have upset wee precious [mention=36489]bennett[/mention] since he seems to have taken to red dotting all my posts. I think I might resign now, can't cope with this.

This new update notifies you of fucking everything, you have to wade through notifications of reputation to find out if someone’s tagged you or replied to you. It’s relatively easy to see that Bennett’s been on a wee spree on the one thread, I was simply inviting him to post.

3 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

And what you said wasn’t ‘cringe’.

In fact ‘pathetic’ suits your situation better than ‘cringe’.

So sit the f**k down and know your place 60yr old virgin.

f**k sake Rodger, you were doing so well.

14 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

This new update notifies you of fucking everything, you have to wade through notifications of reputation to find out if someone’s tagged you or replied to you. It’s relatively easy to see that Bennett’s been on a wee spree on the one thread, I was simply getting my nickers in a twist about being red dotted. 

FTFY

35 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Underrated part of Milesy's PMs is the subject line "Fanny Posters". I'm imagining him sitting down at work to type a formal email to a boss.

I keep reading it as somebody's name, like Bill Posters or Fanny Cradock .

Tied at 30 with 9 points and one first place vote apiece we have two posters, both of whom have something of a shared history on P&B. Up first...

x6NujEx.gif

Moderation on P&B has been quite consistent in my time here and from what I gather of the forum previously. This can be both a good and a bad thing, where leeway produces threads like this and other more successful iterations which are unquestionably horrific yet completely compelling. Based on my experience elsewhere on the internet I've always felt this moderating style works, given the demographics of the userbase and most of the subjects discussed. Perhaps it's a Scottish thing, perhaps it's something else.

The issue which arises when the power is concentrated in a very small amount of people whose activity on the forum varies is one perhaps more dangerous - inconsistency. People banned out of nowhere. Said people then returning immediately with alias after alias with no repercussions, while posters with a much higher net worth and contribution to the forum are never allowed back, always seemingly for the most innocuous of offences.

Another thing about the mods. All of them seem to support Falkirk. Imagine how shite the subsequent Falkirk Mafia is. You've seen Goodfellas, you've seen The Sopranos, ah, visit a stadium with three sides and a fanbase with a spectacular persecution complex. Put command of P&B and its fine citizens in the hands of them and, well, it's a recipe for disaster.

While bannings can be entertaining, while the threat of moderator action is always entertaining and despite the certainty that myself and this thread will disappear when I hit send, at 30th we have @keithgy. He's bald and the spelling of his username - it's supposed to be keithy g, surely - still annoys me three years after being here, so I can see why he's ended up here.

6 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Moderation on P&B has been quite consistent in my time

Yeah, It's so consistent I sometimes wonder if Tynieness and Thundermonkey are the same poster. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Disgusting that Keithgy has got votes on this. The man tried to kill John Lambie* and emptied Grimbo off this site using his famous banthorshammer.

*allegedly

^
Team: Falkirk.  

Just now, throbber said:

Don't make it obvious how much Bennets red dots hurt you, otherwise he wins. 

I appreciate the advice from a poster who once asked people not to red dot him as it was affecting him emotionally. 

Please PM me to show me how you got through it. 

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I appreciate the advice from a poster who once asked people not to red dot him as it was affecting him emotionally. 

Please PM me to show me how you got through it. 

:lol: That sounds like something i would say right enough. 

44 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

This new update notifies you of fucking everything, you have to wade through notifications of reputation to find out if someone’s tagged you or replied to you. It’s relatively easy to see that Bennett’s been on a wee spree on the one thread, I was simply inviting him to post.

Don't feel the need to explain yourself to me mate I don't take this as seriously as you.