The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Whoever did phone Bobby's manager, it certainly has had a chilling affect on the forum.  The fact that people would do that is mental but sadlyl indicative of how a lot of people look at arguments on social media/the internet.  If you cost someone their job then you have 'won'.

4 hours ago, philpy said:

I still wonder this day who the f**k sent me that message on FB slating Adam, LM and monster and ayrgirl. It was very strange.

You did sent me a PM  remember?

Next time I see you/if ever I break your puss

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

philpy posted an angry DM to Lyn Marie after seeing that she'd gone to Belfast to see Noel Gallagher with Adam, Monster and ayrgirl (I think).  He thought he should've been invited.  Obviously a pretty stupid thing to do but maybe the instant nature of FB etc meant that philpy acted outside his best judgement.

Not exactly. He never sent me a message. He posted a status update moaning about how depressed he was seeing his mates all out having a good time and he was all alone. A few days later, he posted a rage quit status on Facebook, but didn't actually quit. So I blocked him and posted something along the lines of it in the Facebook top fives thread. Give Philpy due credit, he sussed it straight away and gave it the meltdown it deserved. 

6 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Not exactly. He never sent me a message. He posted a status update moaning about how depressed he was seeing his mates all out having a good time and he was all alone. A few days later, he posted a rage quit status on Facebook, but didn't actually quit. So I blocked him and posted something along the lines of it in the Facebook top fives thread. Give Philpy due credit, he sussed it straight away and gave it the meltdown it deserved. 

Thanks for clarifying.  Not **that** bad, then, more embarrassing.  

Bairnardo you have still given enough snippets about yourself for you not to be too difficult to find should anyone want to hunt you down and try and ruin your career. In Bobby's case his employer was rather obvious given the line of work he was in, so the only thing that was needed was his name which I still maintain was found on my Twitter page the day before the complaint was made to his boss. 

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Bairnardo you have still given enough snippets about yourself for you not to be too difficult to find should anyone want to hunt you down and try and ruin your career. 

I tracked him down to this place but the trail's gone cold. I think we need Waffenthinmint's expertise for this one.

frankies-exterior-bright-2015.jpg

I'm going to stick up for Philpy in this whole debacle.
I like Philpy as a poster, indeed, he'd be in my top 100 posters if a list ever existed.
He's just a less mundane Throbber, for instance Throbber complained about some junkie at work that was doing his head in- Philpy complained about customers arriving 15 minutes before his shift finished- who's getting all the flack? It ain't Throbber.

51 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

I'm going to stick up for Philpy in this whole debacle.
I like Philpy as a poster, indeed, he'd be in my top 100 posters if a list ever existed.
He's just a less mundane Throbber, for instance Throbber complained about some junkie at work that was doing his head in- Philpy complained about customers arriving 15 minutes before his shift finished- who's getting all the flack? It ain't Throbber.

Did I miss throbber pretending to have the mundane version of autism, whatever that is?

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Were the threads deleted or just hidden?

Any chance of reinstatement? @Tynieness as I never read the majority of it? Or the "Who's the Snake" thread Jimmy created off the back of it, where Grimbo said it was my wife who did it. 

I can't see them.  Div was dealing with the fallout of it all and most likely deleted them.