The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

3 hours ago, philpy said:

I still wonder this day who the f**k sent me that message on FB slating Adam, LM and monster and ayrgirl. It was very strange.

Not half the posters they used to be.

11 hours ago, Adam said:

I got that message as well from Philpy, saying how much of a c**t I had been to him (which couldn't be further from the truth) and then all that kicked off with Bobby's boss. Just saying.

3 hours ago, philpy said:

I still wonder this day who the f**k sent me that message on FB slating Adam, LM and monster and ayrgirl. It was very strange.

Can we get some elaboration on these two posts? I missed both the Belfast story and Bobby's bossgate, though I've seen Belfast referenced on here so know the outline of it.

philpy posted an angry DM to Lyn Marie after seeing that she'd gone to Belfast to see Noel Gallagher with Adam, Monster and ayrgirl (I think).  He thought he should've been invited.  Obviously a pretty stupid thing to do but maybe the instant nature of FB etc meant that philpy acted outside his best judgement.

19 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Can we get some elaboration on these two posts? I missed both the Belfast story and Bobby's bossgate, though I've seen Belfast referenced on here so know the outline of it.

Are you saying you are  totally unaware of Skidgate?