The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

1 hour ago, throbber said:

As far as I'm aware the puddle drinker wasn't much of a well known poster and showed up to a P&B night out and started singing sectarian songs and generally disgracing himself before being found outside drinking from a puddle. Sweet Pete and Mrs M talked about it for some time.

Lichtie 4 Life was a major contributor of levity to the forum well before his disgrace.

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

What was the Belfast story again ?

You're just having a go at people out of relief that your name came up early. 

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

I got that message as well from Philpy, saying how much of a c**t I had been to him (which couldn't be further from the truth) and then all that kicked off with Bobby's boss. Just saying.

I could see philpy quietly walking away with a Kevin Spacey limp when the the forum finally explodes.

I quite like Philpy, he's harmless really. I remember one of the first times I met him was at an East Fife v Stenny game that my friend Fudge dragged me along to. He presented himself at the gate and went "Awright Adam, how's it going? Me and my pal are a bit short, can you pay us in?"

Ahh, fudge. I liked fudge, does he still post on here?

Fudge got binned for saying Weeperdee shagged underagers. 

Which isn't inaccurate. He also watched his da getting a doing without jumping in, which is the absolute worst c**t material going.