The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

10 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's not you, it's me. I just can't be bothered summoning the enthusiasm to really like anyone. I still dislike you less than some others though.

Little victories thread for this pish.  

As far as I'm aware the puddle drinker wasn't much of a well known poster and showed up to a P&B night out and started singing sectarian songs and generally disgracing himself before being found outside drinking from a puddle. Sweet Pete and Mrs M talked about it for some time.

I quite like Philpy, he's harmless really. I remember one of the first times I met him was at an East Fife v Stenny game that my friend Fudge dragged me along to. He presented himself at the gate and went "Awright Adam, how's it going? Me and my pal are a bit short, can you pay us in?"

I think I was more taken aback by his brazenness, asking an 18 year old to pay him and his pal in, than anything else. I think I did give him the money, sure he can confirm. I think I had met him prior to that, so maybe not too bad.

I assume, 11 years later Philpy, that I'm not getting that money back?

Woah woah woah. I payed in that day, thanks very much. I think my gormless friend (at the time, no Anymore) asked that question. IIRC we fucked off to a pub somewhere. I had plenty drinking money that day , so I would have payed in no bother.

13 minutes ago, philpy said:

Woah woah woah. I payed in that day, thanks very much. I think my gormless friend (at the time, no Anymore) asked that question. IIRC we fucked off to a pub somewhere. I had plenty drinking money that day , so I would have payed in no bother.

Cmon Philpy just pay the man back ffs.