The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

I love it how DA Baracus, a man who invented an imaginary sex pram which enables amputees to be shagged in public whilst dressed as babies and bragged to strangers about how he bought a plastic vagina for a masturbatory aid takes umbrage to a wild and wacky poster like Perthshire bell. I would have sworn the two of them would get on like a house on fire.

To be fair I don't think DA has actually invented the pram.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

I love it how DA Baracus, a man who invented an imaginary sex pram which enables amputees to be shagged in public whilst dressed as babies and bragged to strangers about how he bought a plastic vagina for a masturbatory aid takes umbrage to a wild and wacky poster like Perthshire bell. I would have sworn the two of them would get on like a house on fire. scam by a notorious P&B poster to get money for a holiday out of other P&B posters.. 

FTFY

6 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Jimmy needs to drop the act, it's becoming cringey now imho.  However it's hilarious how other posters kiss his arse 

Name the arselickers, you can't just leave that hanging in a thread like this.

17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Name the arselickers, you can't just leave that hanging in a thread like this.

You could always start with the 28 folk that gave him a greenie for telling gunther to f-off just because he had the temerity to say that he missed his kid.

4 minutes ago, supermik said:

You could always start with the 28 folk that gave him a greenie for telling gunther to f-off just because he had the temerity to say that he missed his kid.

I'm assuming they were happy that he missed.

Edited by welshbairn

5 minutes ago, supermik said:

That's it, get Stevie wonder telt 

11 minutes ago, supermik said:

It was at 29 when I greenied it, you'd need to account for people red-dotting it.

11 minutes ago, supermik said:

Really appreciate you keeping count, was starting to lose track tbh. 

Just like you when changed your avatar to Steve McQueen. Suddenly you thought you were just like him,eh? And then along came Statham....

22 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I wasn't even addressing you, Supermik. You have this illusion that you're more popular than you actually are. 

How many times throbber? The costume isn't compulsory. And the vagina was silicon.
Also I wasn't bragging about the vagina. I'm not sure anyone could really brag about such a thing

Not really the point, you just seem to be the sort of guy who would find PB funny but you complain about his antics (and mine sometimes) when he posts. You were complaining right away in his cyclists survey thread calling him a terrible troll.