The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

15 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Forever Hibs :lol: 

Thats a blast from the past. 

Zeus has been back a few times. His Thundercats accounts was probably his worst.

I quite liked Zeus, he was by no means the worst Hertz poster, by god there were plenty worse than him...

*cough cough Greggy..cough cough Hearts Daft...cough cough Paulo

55 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

After much consideration and a lot of work I've finally settled on the final 5. 

IMG_0646.PNG

21 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I was expecting some scathing reviews on each from yourself.

1.C**t

2. F*****g c**t

3. C*****g f****r

4. B********g f*****g c**t

5. F*****g b********g c**t

I don't think I've read many of Oaksofts posts, he seems to be universally despised though. 

The only time I think he's stuck his head out of the Politics forum, he embarrassed himself but then Welshbairn revealed on the same thread he went clubbing by himself and it totally guzumped his fuckwittery.

I wish I could find that thread again. 

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

Why do you rank Zen as worse than 8Mile, Gunther and Bennet who you chastise at every possible opportunity? I haven't seen many posts from you that suggest you didn't like Zen.

Zen Archer is a fucking abysmal poster, to be fair. Not as psychotic, creepy or thick as the three you mention, but certainly more boring.

Zen Archer is a fucking abysmal poster, to be fair. Not as psychotic, creepy or thick as the three you mention, but certainly more boring.

I'm just surprised that Jimmy could dislike a poster more than the other three and not he constantly berating them as his dislike for 8mile in particular seems so strong.

Good to see a few mentions- means a lot. Personally I'd probably struggle to even name 5 posters that mean anything to me (aside from posters on the airdrie or boxing thread) the general forum and politics forum posters all blend into a big bland mass of sameness.

Most folk seem to think exactly like one another are totally self righteous and use the same pitiful patter.

The Clydebank supporting copper is a rocket- his name escapes me- genuinely thinks he's cracked every issue in society and what he thinks is completely correct. One of the Most closed minded individuals I've seen on here but sees himself as the most open.
 Edit- kilbowie

There's a rangers supporter that tries to curry favour continually with other posters and present himself as a "decent rangers fan" and not like the rest. He's an amoeba that has no convictions and just wants to be popular. Can't even mind what one it is.

Nobody else really stands out.

One nationalist on the politics forum who always goes on about Scotland being prevented from being a nation state etc utilises the same boring patter every day. Again I can't think of his name.
Edit - Antlion

In reality folk have big mouths on the net and act up to pretend they're someone they're not. I get on with 80% of folk in real life so don't imagine it would be any diffeeent if I actually knew folk on here.

These ain't anywhere near the worst posters though as I obviously read their posts to notice them. The worst posters are the ones who just merge into obscurity- the vast majority.

TL;DR

27 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I quite liked Zeus, he was by no means the worst Hertz poster, by god there were plenty worse than him...

*cough cough Greggy..cough cough Hearts Daft...cough cough Paulo

Greggy and Paulo was/is good value for money. The complete opposite style to Zeus really. The former two were shitposting left and right but clearly doing so (mostly) for a bit of a laugh, with the latter dropping in "mate" and :thumsup2 constantly to pretend he wasn't beeling.

5 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

You had Forever Hibs as your number 1 poster sur.

mccringe.png

I don't think I've read many of Oaksofts posts, he seems to be universally despised though. 
The only time I think he's stuck his head out of the Politics forum, he embarrassed himself but then Welshbairn revealed on the same thread he went clubbing by himself and it totally guzumped his fuckwittery.
I wish I could find that thread again. 

Walter Mitty is more believable than him.

f**k - Throbber is more believable than him!!

30 minutes ago, throbber said:

Why do you rank Zen as worse than 8Mile, Gunther and Bennet who you chastise at every possible opportunity? I haven't seen many posts from you that suggest you didn't like Zen.

Zen's posts give me the urge to collect as many deadly snakes as I can find and over the course of a couple of weeks carefully extract enough venom to kill numerous elephants. Once the venom is carefully secured I'd inject it directly into the bloodstream of every single depressingly dull poster on the forum. 

Zen's posts give me the urge to collect as many deadly snakes as I can find and over the course of a couple of weeks carefully extract enough venom to kill numerous elephants. Once the venom is carefully secured I'd inject it directly into the bloodstream of every single depressingly dull poster on the forum. 

You shouldn't be advocating suicide m8

22 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

46,560 registered users (let's make it a round 43,000 when you factor in the Magee and PB aliases) and 43 can be arsed to reply to your puerile plebiscite?

No wonder the board is going down the stank when a thread about posters heads the list of 'popular now' on the home page.

just ask him out already