The Bullshit Thread

13 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Jim Bakker's Bonus Buckets, a TV Evangelist (though he got kicked out of his ministry for shagging around) who went to jail for fraud, is back selling shit to the masses
http://www.nytimes.com/1989/10/25/us/bakker-sentenced-to-45-years-for-fraud-in-his-tv-ministry.html

"The jury found that Mr. Bakker defrauded his followers by selling more vacations at his Heritage USA Christian resort and theme park than he could provide. 'Lifetime Partnerships'

During the trial, prosecutors outlined how Mr. Bakker sold ''lifetime partnership'' vacation plans, in which viewers were offered once-a-year vacations at Heritage USA for the rest of their lives for $1,000 donations."

Though with the american justice system being the farce that it is, he got out after just 5 years. Anyway fast forward to today and he is now preaching about how the Rapture is near, be prepared for it, buy his buckets of food to keep you alive during the Apocalypse for the low low minimum price of $100 a bucket, rising to $650 a bucket depending on your tastes.

Honestly though, this guy went to jail for defrauding money out of christian's pockets, yet here he is doing the exact same kinda thing once again and these slack jawed bible belt moron's are like "Its okay darlin, he wont f**k us again!"

buckets.jpg

I mean even look at this "sampler bundle" Almost 24,000 servings of food is a fucking sampler? I mean i know its America but mon tae f**k

Looks like cattle feed

5 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

If it ever happens; he'll be watching it on television* like the rest of us.

* Or whatever technology has replaced television by then.

He'll be worm food like the rest of us by the time we qualify for anything. If we all sit up Ben Nevis long enough for most of the planet to be washed away we could be in with a chance. Probably get pumped out in the first round by the Isle of Man. 

2 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Jim Bakker's Bonus Buckets, a TV Evangelist (though he got kicked out of his ministry for shagging around) who went to jail for fraud, is back selling shit to the masses
http://www.nytimes.com/1989/10/25/us/bakker-sentenced-to-45-years-for-fraud-in-his-tv-ministry.html

"The jury found that Mr. Bakker defrauded his followers by selling more vacations at his Heritage USA Christian resort and theme park than he could provide. 'Lifetime Partnerships'

During the trial, prosecutors outlined how Mr. Bakker sold ''lifetime partnership'' vacation plans, in which viewers were offered once-a-year vacations at Heritage USA for the rest of their lives for $1,000 donations."

Though with the american justice system being the farce that it is, he got out after just 5 years. Anyway fast forward to today and he is now preaching about how the Rapture is near, be prepared for it, buy his buckets of food to keep you alive during the Apocalypse for the low low minimum price of $100 a bucket, rising to $650 a bucket depending on your tastes.

Honestly though, this guy went to jail for defrauding money out of christian's pockets, yet here he is doing the exact same kinda thing once again and these slack jawed bible belt moron's are like "Its okay darlin, he wont f**k us again!"

buckets.jpg

I mean even look at this "sampler bundle" Almost 24,000 servings of food is a fucking sampler? I mean i know its America but mon tae f**k

I saw a video for this yesterday (was it posted in the politics forum?). Hilarious nonsense. Unsurprisingly the stuff in the buckets looks absolutely horrendous (including some atrocious radioactive looking 'mac n cheese' that was a hue of orange I've not seen outside of Snake Mountain). He says that when you've eaten all the stuff in the buckets you can use them to shit in.

3 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

buckets.jpg

I think he's missing a trick by not selling a packet of Hovis and a tin of sardines as a way of feeding 5000 folk*

(*will not feed 5000 folk if you're not holy enough. No money back. Money is the root of all evil anyway so by taking it off you suckers I'm saving your souls..)

35 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I think he's missing a trick by not selling a packet of Hovis and a tin of sardines as a way of feeding 5000 folk*

(*will not feed 5000 folk if you're not holy enough. No money back. Money is the root of all evil anyway so by taking it off you suckers I'm saving your souls..)

Funnily enough, he says something similar when he is trying to scare his cattle, he says that when the world ends money will be meaningless. 

Any story posted by Slippery P

You say I post nonsense stories, but no.

Let me tell story. One time, I beat Mohammed Ali in eight rounds. Then, i down litre of whisky with him. He collapse, I don't. I take his girlfriend home with me. Good night's work.

Some mentalist has sprayed this on the back of loads of road signs up and down the A9 and its periphery, except on the one going towards the A9 at the north of Aviemore they have misspelt earth...

Someone has done this on one of the M77 road signs too heading east.

As for bullshit, who could forget the $1 million dollar cricket game organised by this role model https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Stanford

22 hours ago, tamthebam said:

It's actually the love of money which is supposedly the root of all evil. Which explains a large % of the female population imo.

Archived