Tonight's Scores

andy25

Tough game for us tonight the Vics ran us to the end and had a couple of chances, hitting the bar and forcing big Andy into a terrific save at the start of the second half. We were not as clinical as we have been recently and had a perfectly good goal chalked off. However its another final, best of luck to the Vics for the coming season.

Meadow park or troon for me would be the perfect final venue, cumnock have a great set up but finals should always be on grass for me - and yes I know our slope wasn't ideal in holding finals but it's got to be grass for me ,

4 minutes ago, IrvineVicsMan said:

Vics main sponsor done the renovation at the Louden Bar and they showed interest in helping out with sponsors and went from there really.

I had been just wondering what the connection was I know now, thanks

8 hours ago, dreggin said:

Whats the score re The Louden pub in Glasgow sponsoring the Vics ?

My thoughts as well, when I saw our new strip on Friday night, I had to do a double take, I was like W.T.F.!!!;)

It seems they have pledged their support for next few seasons, so I will just have to suck it up.:blink:

9 hours ago, Dipple burn said:

Tough game for us tonight the Vics ran us to the end and had a couple of chances, hitting the bar and forcing big Andy into a terrific save at the start of the second half. We were not as clinical as we have been recently and had a perfectly good goal chalked off. However its another final, best of luck to the Vics for the coming season.

Was very impressed by the Vics. When they lost the early goal, was reckoning on Talbot winning in a canter, but Vics responded well and the no7 had an impressive first half as his running and pace caused Takbot a few problems. Pity Kevin Adams had to go off as always like him when I've seen him play. Great save by Leishman prevented an equaliser early in the second half.  On this basis, Vics will do well in their league this season

1st half the Lang had a good few efforts ... wee no 10 looked excellent.1-1 at ht was about reasonable. 2nd half our passing and pace caused the homesters a lot of bother and it was very comfortable in the end. Somervell looking very tidy these days. A nice place to watch what was a good game of football. Best of luck to Camby for the season 

12 hours ago, Dipple burn said:

Spot on with your post, if your forwards had their shooting boots on as opposed to their "Pit Bits", you would have finished at a canter.;)  As long as it was only 1-0 we still had a chance of taking something from the game, but we tired in the last 20 minutes. Its been a hard seven days for the boys playing 4 games in a week, but can't fault their effort. We hung in there right to the end, but Talbot were worthy winners. All the best for the final.

T

7 hours ago, tombo said:

Spot on with your post, if your forwards had their shooting boots on as opposed to their "Pit Bits", you would have finished at a canter.;)  As long as it was only 1-0 we still had a chance of taking something from the game, but we tired in the last 20 minutes. Its been a hard seven days for the boys playing 4 games in a week, but can't fault their effort. We hung in there right to the end, but Talbot were worthy winners. All the best for the final.

T

well said m8,very hard seven days for vics,but they did great,honest comments,good luck for the season ahead m8.

Archived