Long range weather forecasts

58 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I want to take some time off this month, and would really like some nice weather – tell me when the weather’s going to be nice in Midlothian, pls.

Cheers.

Dundee is the driest place in the country. Go there. Hope you are okay - your font has gone very Dryhorcey. 

I want to take some time off this month, and would really like some nice weather – tell me when the weather’s going to be nice in Midlothian, pls.

Cheers.

It I'll be raining, cos that midstock thing is on this weekend.

If you want a dry holiday then go somewhere that has an RAF airbase as they chose the spots based on dry climates.

This includes the former US base at Edzell Woods btw, so just bring the family to Brechin.  Lovely this time of year..

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Paranoid Android.

1. He's paranoid.

2. He's not even human.

3. He supports Hearts.

Give the poor automaton a break.

The posters on here provide an important service. Individuals may not realise they have an affliction until it is pointed out to them by the good people of P&B. Their choice of trainers, crockery, cooking skills, views on particular tv weather girls, choice soft furnishings etc may reveal dark underlying psychological issues hitherto untreated. There was even someone who wore green trousers. After a few months of treatment he was allowed back into mainstream society. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Paranoid Android.

1. He's paranoid.

2. He's not even human.

3. He supports Hearts.

Give the poor automaton a break.

Thanks, nan - just when I was starting to think none of you c***s remotely cared about my holiday plans, or my demands for really quite precise weather forecasts. 

Archived