Kezia Dugdale

Donathan

Wants another EU referendum despite constantly banging on about how divisive they are for the last year.
Strange how she wants to rerun the referendum that didn't get the result she desired but not the one that she is happy with the result.
That's without mentioning an MP was stabbed to death during the last one, yet it's the Indy ref that was divisive.
Her hypocrisy knows no bounds.
How could anyone seriously vote Labour the state they're in.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

Wants another EU referendum despite constantly banging on about how divisive they are for the last year.
Strange how she wants to rerun the referendum that didn't get the result she desired but not the one that she is happy with the result.
That's without mentioning an MP was stabbed to death during the last one, yet it's the Indy ref that was divisive.
Her hypocrisy knows no bounds.
How could anyone seriously vote Labour the state they're in.

I'd love to know what she thinks should happen if the result of another EU referendum was exactly the same - UK as a whole voting marginally out and Scotland conclusively to remain.  I'm guessing her head might explode from the cognitive dissonance.

19 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Poor Kez  jumped before she was pushed is all coming to light now :lol:

Now that she's out, she's voiced a few opinions about Brexit i don't think she would have ever said while SLab leader, i wonder if being the SLab leader forced her to speak some narratives she wasn't actually in support of, it would partially explain how hopeless she was :lol:

The new leader of Scottish Labour must stamp his authority on the party immediately. He needs to tell Westminster to but out of Scottish Labour affairs.

How do you propose they do this considering they are the same party ? Break away and fund it themselves ? They can't afford to. They'll just continue kidding everyone on that they're autonomous.

The new leader of Scottish Labour must stamp his authority on the party immediately. He needs to tell Westminster to but out of Scottish Labour affairs.

And what would they do for money? The accounting unit are bailed out by big British labour as their membership is so very low

Archived