TNS vs Livingston

AMC13

Buzzing for this one. It will be like Manchester in 08 all over again with all the Livi fans that will be taking over the town (except we won't wreck the place).

Getting smashed in the pubs on the Saturday then watching Hopkin's heroes smash TNS on the pitch on the Sunday.

I wonder where this trip will rank compared with our other European trips of Vaduz and Graz in 02 and Belfast in 2016.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since there is nil interest in this game elsewhere in Scotland what's the point in this thread?

What's the point in Stranraer Football Club? Exactly, now f**k off.

Tough one. By all accounts, they've lost a few of their better players, as well as their manager. We're a better team than when we faced them last year; that said, our attacking impetus has been stunted quite a bit, so I imagine it'll play out like most of our away games this season: backs to the wall, and nicking a goal on the counter.

Looking forward to the jolly down, hopefully the weather is half-decent.

Looking forward to the trip down tomorrow, I've said this in the Challenge cup thread but for all the flaws the competition does have the inclusion of the Welsh and Irish teams are starting to grow on me, maybe this is because ive had the chance to follow us to Belfast and now to Wales something I didn't think I'd say as a Livi fans, it's different and it's dare I say it exciting. 

34 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Livingston are a big price, I know you lost to them last year but I do think tns are pish

I saw them last season against Farfar and they looked impressive. They're not the same team this year and I expect last season's result to be reversed tomorrow.

They had one or two real quality players last season and it showed in their goals, wasn't much between us but up front they had more in them. In midfield and defence we're def a lot stronger this season though and in goal too. I think we're better equipped to win this, we can nick the odd goal and grind out a result in cup games. I'm optimistic of going through but it'll be close.

1 minute ago, The Naitch said:

If I mind right the Welsh commentators are right bitter b*****ds so I'm looking forward to the commentary on this one.

The game Alloa played down there was a laugh, commentators referring to Bala as "we" and getting in a state every time the ref gave Alloa something.

Archived