Stupid Inventions

13 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

I expect there will be quite a few from Japan featured here , but I'll get things moving with this one from the equally stupid Americans who came up with this one in 1922.

I give you the suspended baby cage 

IMG_8709.JPG.4afe5f77a0e46000d187d2a2dd5812e9.JPG

Why's that stupid? Give the kid some shit to look at and entertain themselves. Better than the screens parents use now to shut their kids up.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Why's that stupid? Give the kid some shit to look at and entertain themselves. Better than the screens parents use now to shut their kids up.

Aye you're right , absolutely nothing wrong with putting your kid in a wire cage suspended from a window in your 12th floor flat 

1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Aye you're right , absolutely nothing wrong with putting your kid in a wire cage suspended from a window in your 12th floor flat 

Have to say I would have loved that as a baby. Seen pictures of me feeding toast to a giant Alsatian through a cage in the garden when I was about one. Suspended out the window feeding pigeons would probably be a lot safer,

10 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Think a few wean's died at the time from poorly made or poorly fitted units

10 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

9 hours ago, Cerberus said:

PC gone mad.

Would help with the Gene pool.

If you too stupid to fit it right your offspring is wiped out, thus removing the spawn of the feckless and stupid from the gene pool, and would make for some funny Youtube videos, as shown with R Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly in the background, and lots of comedy splat moments,

Please also note if Eric Clapton had fitted one of these then Conor Clapton may have lived.

There's nothing wrong with it though, so long as it's secure and there are no slots the baby can fit through then it's fine. Would probably need a wee roof on it if it were in Scotland though.

On 8/29/2017 at 07:45, Unleash The Nade said:

I expect there will be quite a few from Japan featured here , but I'll get things moving with this one from the equally stupid Americans who came up with this one in 1922.

I give you the suspended baby cage 

IMG_8709.JPG.4afe5f77a0e46000d187d2a2dd5812e9.JPG

05f02ebbd9c3cb758c9016672e3c30ec.jpg.639e813fe11d2da15914259570f5f8ef.jpg

Archived